I'm sorry...Kyuhyun.

Maknae Still Believes in Fate!

=Yumi's POV=

 

"K-KYUHYUN-SSI?? KYUHYUN-SSI?!"

I yelled out as Kyuhyun-ssi answered me with hot, heavy breaths tickling my neck.

"Oh no, what should I do?" I whispered as the clock continued to tick with Kyuhyun-ssi lying unconscious in my arms.

I started to yell like crazy outside of our house.

"Umma! Appa! are you there?"

I couldn't knock on the door as the both of us would probably fall down if I let go of Kyuhyun-ssi.

"UMMA! APPA!"

I hysterically called out.

Aish. Where are they when I need them?!

A few minutes later, my father came dashing out the door.

"Yumi-ah?? What happened?! Who is this man?"

"I'll explain later, Appa. Help me get him in!"

My father quickly ran towards us and carried Kyuhyun-ssi inside our house.

He put him down in the couch and fixed him into a comfortable position.

"W-what happened? Who is he?" My mother worriedly asked.

"Help him umma! He suddenly fell unconscious just a while ago!"

My mother hurriedly went up to his side and touched his forehead.

"He's burning up! get some medicine in the kitchen." 

I ran to the kitchen, grabbed the medicine and a glass of water, and ran to my mother's side.

"Here, hurry umma."

My mother fed Kyuhyun-ssi the medicine and made him sip a little bit of water.

Kyuhyun-ssi remained unconscious, but his fever was getting better and better after a few minutes.

"I think he's gonna be okay now, he just needs some rest." my mother sighed with relief.

"That's good. I wouldn't want the neighbors to say that we killed a really handsome young man in our house." my father chuckled.

"Who is he, anyway?" my mother curiously asked.

"He's a good friend of mine. He's part of this group I like, remember appa? Super Junior?"

"Oh, really?!? How did he become your friend?" my father curiously asked, as he knew how obsessed I was with Super Junior.

"Well, that's a long story." I muttered.

"Why don't we transfer him to your room, Yumi-ah? He might get uncomfortable staying here in the couch." my mother called out from the kitchen.

"What?!" My father and I answered in unison.

"Don't tell me you're thinking of selling off our daughter just because this young man is rich and handsome?!" My father anxiously yelled.

"What?? how could he possibly do anything to Yumi right now, you idiot! Look at his state."

Well, that's a fact. 

And even if Kyuhyun-ssi was conscious right now, he still wouldn't do anything me. 

"Appa, I think Umma is right. He would probably have better rest in my room, and I would also be able to watch over him better that way."

My father looked at Kyuhyun-ssi's pitiful state, and finally agreed to us.

He carried Kyuhyun-ssi into my room, and let him sleep on my bed.

"Yah Yumi-ah, don't try to do anything to this beautiful young man, okay?" my father warned.

"APPA!"

"What? Just making sure." he chuckled while he closed the door, and it finally shut behind him.

*sigh* Kyuhyun-ssi, why didn't you tell me you were feeling sick?

Now I feel like this is all my fault.

I went up to Kyuhyun-ssi and fixed the blanket on top of him. I checked his temperature again, only to find his forehead still burning with heat.

Hmm. What should I do?

I went out to get a small piece of cloth and a small bowl of water.

This would probably help.

I squeezed the piece of cloth dry and placed it gently on Kyuhyun-ssi's blazing forehead.

I looked at a few beads of sweat form on Kyuhyun-ssi's face.

Finally, he's sweating. That's a good thing, right?

I can't help myself from looking at Kyuhyun-ssi's beautiful, god-like features.

His skin was glowing and radiant, somewhat pulling me to touch it.

His nose was high and perfectly structured, almost like a Greek God's.

His eyelashes were long and thick, like they've been made just for someone as beautiful as him.

and his lips...

His lips were plump and pink, giving you the urge to kiss...

What the?! Jung Yumi, get a hold of yourself! 

Kyuhyun-ssi is very sick right now, and you're actually thinking of these stupid things?!

Pabo, Pabo, Pabo!

My thoughts were interrupted by Kyuhyun-ssi's phone ringing in his pocket.

Sh-should I answer it, or no?

I slowly pulled out his phone from his pocket, and saw that there were 5 missed calls.

I opened to see that it was Leeteuk-ssi calling him.

There was also one text message from him.

What if it was something important?

I opened the text message and read:

"YAH CHO KYUHYUN, DO YOU WANT TO DIE?! You just recovered from your fever and now you're out all night again?? Seriously, you think we're not worrying about you?!"

Fever? He was sick?

I suddenly remembered what happened the other night.

Crap. I'm such an idiot.

I haven't even thought of him.

I didn't even bother to ask him if he was the one who was sick.

I only cared to ask about Siwon oppa.

He texted me that night, and told me not to worry.

He must've been feeling real bad.

I even forced him to eat ice cream,

And even asked him to dance in the rain with me.

I'm....

My vision started to get blurry as tears built up in my eyes. It was like a hole has been punched through my chest as I watched Kyuhyun-ssi lying unconscious on my bed.

How could I have been so clueless? 

Kyuhyun-ssi, he was the first friend to actually stay with me for this long.

He's been my closest friend, up until now, I've not been this close to someone before.

And I actually caused my friend to hurt this way.

How could I?

I'm extremely sorry, Kyuhyun-ssi.

 

I held his warm hand and squeezed it into mine. I sat down on the floor, and lay my head over our intertwined hands.

I watched him sleep comfortably for a few more hours, listening to his breathing like it was music in this silent night.

I closed my eyes, and somehow, all my sadness and sorrow slowly disappeared from my heart, as I finally found myself a good friend to share my happiness with. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Be back later with an update! Hope you guys are enjoying my story~ :3 I would love to hear your thoughts.. <3)