It can't be.

Maknae Still Believes in Fate!

 

=Kyuhyun's POV=

 

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun! What the hell took you so long?!" Manager hyung angrily shouted as I dashed in the dressing room.

"You didn't walk your way here, did you?" Donghae hyung whispered.

"I'm sorry hyung, there was a little bit of a traffic jam on the way here since it started to rain. I'll go to the stylist."

I ran to my seat and got my makeup and hair done as quickly as possible, I didn't want to be the last one to get fixed, this was the first time I was late before a show.

"Oh, Kyuhyun-ah, you arrived?" Siwon hyung sat down next to me, all dressed up and ready for show.

"Mmm." I mumbled. A bit irritated that everyone seemed to be rushing me. 

I hate being rushed. Oh come on, i'm not a fifth grader anymore.

"It seems like you were a little bit late, did something happen?" Siwon hyung curiously asked.

"What? not rea-"

I suddenly remembered seeing that ELF a while ago.

"Actually, on my way here I saw a fan of ours running in the streets. It was raining hard outside, and she was wet. Very wet."

"Really?! So, did you offer her a ride?" he asked worriedly.

"Well, I wanted to, but I was a bit scared to do so. What if she was a sasaeng fan? You know our ELFs hyung, they're a bit unpredictable." I chuckled.

"Hmm. I guess you're right. I just hope that fan arrived here safely, the gates just opened 10 minutes ago."

"Yeah, I hope she's okay."

-----------------------------------------------------

Time went by fast. Really fast. Our last song for the night has just ended and it was already time to say goodbye to our fans.

In all of our concerts, this was my favorite moment of the show.

Don't get me wrong here, I don't want to say goodbye to our ELF you know, It's just that, there's always this bittersweet feeling when a show ends.

The feeling of accomplishment, of knowing that you did something to make other people happy, the feeling of knowing that you did a job well done.

Okay, I'll stop here. I'm not used to being this dramatic.

It was the part where we had to get around the stage and say goodbye to our audience.

Hmm. I wanted to be the last member on the line today.

I quickly ran behind Siwon hyung to get the spot.

Kekeke~ Maknae always gets what he wants.

We were going around the stage already.

Okay Kyuhyun, wave, smile, wave, smile. Hihihi, my precious ELFs.

Section 9, done. Section 10, ok. Section 11, woah. Section 12, done. 

Okay, now, section 13.

I was just waving and smiling to everybody like I always did, if there were gifts thrown, well I get what I want to keep.

All of a sudden, I was shocked by a slightly hard object hitting my forehead.

I picked it up and saw what it was. It was a Siwon light stick.

"Aish, really. Who threw thi-"

"I'm really sorry Kyuhyun-ssi!"

I saw one girl bowing down in the middle of all the crazy fangirls calling out my name.

"Sorry...Sorry." she kept bowing to me, her voice seemed to be full of sincerity and nervousness.

"It's fine. Here." I coldly held out the light stick for her to stop bowing to me.

After a few seconds, she finally stood straight and looked up at me.

*gasp* Th-this girl. Is...is it...wet ELF??

I stared at her face for what seemed like the longest time I have ever kept eye contact with a fan. I looked at her closely and studied her. I couldn't help but gasp while looking at the girl in front of me.

Her hair was long, brown and shining through the lights of the stage. Her skin was as white, fair, and glowing as sunshine. Her big, round eyes that just seemed so pure and sincere, as if piercing through my heart and lungs.

I remembered the image of the girl a while ago and quickly looked down at her legs, only to confirm that it was her. I saw the familiar, Sapphire Blue Pants and white sneakers.

My heart pounded right out of my chest with every second looking at her, as if it was screaming and trying to break my ribcage into shattered pieces. 

What the, why am I acting this way?

"A-are you okay, Kyuhyun-ssi?" she asked softly.

Oh that tender voice. That soft, tender voice seemed like lullaby at the moment. Suddenly becoming music to my ears, causing me to forget about all the screaming and yelling in the stadium.

"M-mmm." I was finally able to mutter. She held out her hand and grasped the lightstick that was in mine, causing her fingers to touch my sweat-filled palm.

Series of electric shocks traveled through my whole body with the slight touch of her hand. Causing me to have a need to inhale for more air. 

Oh God, this can't be happening again. 

This all too familiar feeling of warmth, sunshine and spring.

This feeling of butterflies and electric shocks.

This feeling...is this love?

No. No, no, no. This can't be, Kyuhyun, it just...can't be.

"YAH! KYUHYUN!!"

I was suddenly awoke by the voice of Sungmin hyung calling out my name from the other end of the stage.

I ran to him and breathed heavily, as if regaining all the oxygen that was drained out of my chest. 

I was lost in the depth of her touch,

But I think I don't know if I got out of it,

or if I got stuck inside her spell.

That...ELF. Is she possibly...my fate?


 

=Yumi's POV=

 

Oh crap. Now I'm really dead.

Out of all the people to throw a light stick to, you actually threw it to the most evil member??

"I'm really sorry Kyuhyun-ssi!!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was obviously scared to death with the sight of his irritated expression as he felt the light stick ht his forehead.

My heart was about to jump out of my chest as I was bowing continuously waiting for his response.

Please don't get mad, please, please.

"Sorry...Sorry." I whispered.

"It's fine. Here." he coldly answered.

*sigh* At least he didn't say anything worse.

I then straightened up and looked up at him to see his face. I was actually expecting to see an annoyed evil maknae in front of me, but was shocked with what I just saw.

The Evil Maknae was stiffly standing in front of me, shocked filled his face.

He actually seemed like he saw a ghost or something.

He stared at me for what seemed like forever, and it made me a little bit nervous to look into the eyes of a gorgeous idol. 

Okay, I am not cheating on Siwon oppa! I'm just telling the truth here.

"A-are you okay, Kyuhyun-ssi?" I finally voiced out since he really looked like he wasn't breathing anymore.

I waited for a response, but all he did was just look at me.

Hmm. I wonder what's wrong. Is he sick or something?

"M-mmm." he mumbled. 

That took a while. I gave out a sigh of relief.

I then held out my hand and got the light stick out of his grasp.

Seriously, I got to touch Kyuhyun-ssi's hand! even if he wasn't bias, he was still one of my boys you know? He was one of the best men in the world, Super Junior. But I actually consider him as my brother, since he's also Siwon oppa's brother.

His hands were soft and warm, but they were a bit sweaty for some reason.

Maybe he got too tired a while ago.

"YAH! KYUHYUN!!" I heard Sungmin-ssi yell out. The other members were already on the other side of the stage.

Kyuhyun-ssi immediately ran towards them without looking back.

Hmm. Kyuhyun-ssi doesn't seem like an Evil Maknae after all, more like, a childish maknae.

Kekeke~ what a weird one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N Hi! Back with an update, I'll try to do another update later when I get back. Tell me what you guys think about itttt. Comments are very much appreciated. Heehee~ :3 <3)