Miserable

Maknae Still Believes in Fate!

=Kyuhyun's POV= 

 

I was dead tired from the concert, 

and to top it all off, I was left by the van in the venue.

all the members left without, didn't even bother to check if I was already in the van with them.

I guess they were all tired.

I went outside and waited for a taxi. I finally was able to get one and went in.

I told him the address, and the taxi started to move towards our dorm.

All of a sudden, it started to rain.

I looked outside, and the surrounding started to get really dark.

After a few moments, there was not even a single ray of light shining in the surroundings.

Everything was pitch black.

What the hell just happened?

I looked out the window, and an orb of blue light started to appear in the dark.

It grew bigger and bigger by every second, and it suddenly formed into a very beautiful girl.

She was wet, and she looked as tired as I was.

She turned to face me, and walked towards me.

She held my hand, and pulled me out from the darkness.

And I was brought to a world of inexplainable happiness and...and...

 

Ding. Ding. Ding. d-d-d-ding.

 

*sigh* "Hey! someone open the door!" I called out, not wanting to get out of my bed yet.

"Yah hyungs! Is anybody out there?!"

No one answered.

"Aish. Really."

I got up and ran to the door as our manager continued to ring the doorbell. I quickly opened the door to see an annoyed manager hyung in front of me.

"Yah, what took you so long?! Were you guys still sleeping?! You still have the last Super Show 4 encore later!" he yelled.

"Hyung, it seems like I'm the only one awake out of all of us." I chuckled.

Manager hyung then went in each of the members' rooms and woke them up hysterically.

I felt my throat drying up and went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

So, that was just a dream. Was that...her?

Dreaming about her, I wonder if that's a sign.

Aish, Cho Kyuhyun, get a grip. Stop thinking about her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived in the venue early today. We quickly prepared for the concert and had our last rehearsal before the show starts.

I still couldn't get her out of my mind while practicing.

For the first time after a long while, I felt nervous. Nervous not because of the show that will start in a few hours, but by thinking that she might be watching again tonight, or not.

Oh God I hope she would.

I couldn't even get the picture of her out of my mind. It was now somewhat tattooed in it, like it was pierced and embroidered in my stupid heart the moment our skin touched each other.

I know, I know. I feel like I'm making a fool out of myself. 

This thinking about her all day isn't gonna help me forget about her, and I know that all I needed to do at this point was exactly just forget her.

But, what I felt yesterday, was that just all a delusional lie? 

Was that out of fatigue or something?

"Show's about to start in 5 minutes." PD-nim peeked at the dressing room.

I didn't even realize everything that was happening around me at the moment. 

"I've got to stop this."

"What did you say, kyuhyunnie?" Donghae hyung looked at me curiously.

"Oh, nothing, hyung." I meekly smiled at him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The show ended all too quickly. We were all at the backstage getting ready to go for the after party.

"Oh Kyuhyun, did your family come to see the show a while ago?" Teukie hyung asked.

"My family? No, I don't think so. Why?"

"Oh really? Cause it seemed like you were looking for someone in the audience the whole night." He mumbled.

I thought they didn't notice. I was actually trying to look for...her a while ago, but I think she didn't watch tonight's show.

"N-no. I was just, trying to have some more eye contact with our fans."

"Really?!" Ryeowook beamed.

"Mmm." I mumbled.

 

We headed to the after party, and when we arrived it seemed like our hoobaes, EXO-K, and Yunho and Changmin were already there.

"Congratulations!" they yelled as soon as we got in the restaurant.

My best friend, Changmin, immediately came up to me and gave me a brotherly hug.

"Kyuhyun-ah, Congratulations!"

"M-mmm."

He pulled away from the hug and stared at me for a few seconds.

"Hmm. You need to tell me what happened after we eat." he pulled me to the table and we all started to eat.

I couldn't even eat anymore. Argh, I'm miserable.

"Uhm. I need to go to the restroom. Kyuhyun-ah, come with me?" Changmin pulled me up and dragged me out of the room.

"So, what's up with you?" he whispered as we got in the restroom.

*sigh* this is going to be a long explanation.

So there I explained each and every bit of detail to my friend. The taxi, the rain, the wet girl, the light stick, the touch...the feeling.

"So what you're saying is...you think she's the one for you? You mean, your fate?"

"Well, I don't know either dude, I just. I can't get her out of my mind ever since yesterday. It's seriously driving me insane."

"Yeah, well you look insane." he chuckled.

"I can't believe I haven't even played Starcraft for a whole day." I proudly answered.

"Kekeke. You dork." he laughed softly.

"Anyway, I think...if she's really the one, you'll meet again. You know, you do believe in destiny right? I guess if you're destined to be together, you'll eventually end up to be together one day. Who knows, you might meet her tomorrow for Shisus' sake."

*sigh* "Well, I guess so."

I just hope it won't be too much of a wait. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------