That's impossible.

Maknae Still Believes in Fate!

=Yumi's POV=

 

I can't believe I just talked to Kyuhyun-ssi.

I mean really, when will I even ever get the chance to talk to Super Junior?

Wow. I feel so lucky today.

Even if Siwon oppa wasn't here, I was still happy.

Well at first I got disappointed. I mean of course, I actually thought I was gonna see him or something.

But, moving on.

Kyuhyun-ssi is actually a really kind person.

I mean, he actually talked to me, and he even remembered me from the concert!

Is there even an idol who's like that?

God, he's incredible.

Not to mention, he's seriously good looking.

I mean, really. Just the out of this world good looking kinda thing.

If I had known him before Siwon oppa, I guess he would've been my bias instead.

But then again, I'm a loyal type of fangirl, so yeah.

and Kyuhyun-ssi even asked for my name.

Yes, you heard it right.

Cho Kyuhyun. The Cho Kyuhyun, asked for my name.

Well, maybe he was just being nice or something, I mean, it's not like he's the type of guy to become a stalker.

Plus, he's an idol. There's no freaking way that he's ever becoming a stalker.

Girls practically stalk him. not the other way around.

Jung Yumi, are you seriously thinking that The Cho Kyuhyun would go after you? 

Come on, are you nuts?

I went to the kitchen and picked up the tray of drinks as soon as Kyuhyun-ssi left the noodle house.

I was walking down the hallway, when I suddenly saw him dash inside the door.

Oh, did he forget something?

"Oh, Kyuhyun-ssi, you came back?" I whispered.

I was scared other people might hear his name and know that there was an idol in the place. I didn't want to have a mob of fangirls suddenly attack him.

"Please give me your number." he suddenly blurted out while looking into my eyes, sincerity filled his soft gaze.

Did I really just hear that? Was he really asking for my number?

I felt my mouth open upon hearing his words.

I couldn't think properly anymore.

A lot of guys have asked for my number, and I actually rejected each and every one of them.

But now, it was different.

It was Cho Kyuhyun who was asking for my number, and not just another random stranger.

What should I do?! Sweat started to fill my palm as my breathing became heavier and heavier by the second.

I felt my heart jump and race as he looked at me, eagerly waiting for my answer.

"I-I-I'm...sorry." I muttered.

I looked down, thinking about the words that left my mouth just a couple of seconds ago.

"It's okay. I understand."

Kyuhyun-ssi turned around and left, slowly walking towards his car.

What..what did I just say?

I rapidly put down the tray of drinks, torned out a piece of paper from the order book, and wrote down my number as fast as I could.

I ran outside and yelled his name out.

"Kyuhyun-ssi!"

I held out the piece of paper in my hands, and earnestly looked at him.

"I guess I owe you one, so here." I held out the piece of paper without hesitation.

He got the piece of paper from my hand, and looked at me with a surprised expression.

"Well, have to go!" I turned my back and ran into the noodle house without looking back.

when I got inside, I immediately dashed into the bathroom, closed the door, and held unto my rapidly beating heart.

What...just happened?

I looked into the mirror, only to see my face flushed red as a tomato because of the unbelievable event.

I stayed there for a couple of minutes, trying to sink in what just occurred a few minutes ago.

"M-maybe he was just being friendly, knowing I'm an ELF and all." I calmed myself down.

*sigh* "Stop imagining something impossible, Jung Yumi. Get yourself together!"

I opened the faucet and splashed the cold water into my face.

I felt my heart calm down and beat normally again.

"Ani. Aniyo. Jung Yumi. It's not wrong. Kyuhyun-ssi was just..being nice. You are not betraying Siwon oppa, arasso?

I muttered for the last time and fixed myself to tend to more customers.


=Kyuhyun's POV=

 

I arrived into the dorm, placed the food on the table, called out the members, and immediately ran to go to my room.

"Finally! Oh, Kyuhyun-ah, you aren't going to eat?" Sungmin hyung called out.

"No thanks hyung, not hungry yet." 

I closed the door, jumped on my bed, and dialed Changmin's number as fast as I could.

"Hello?" he answered, seeming like he just got out of bed.

Aish, you lazy head. It's already 2 in the afternoon.

"Changmin-ah! You won't be able to guess what just happened a while ago." I beamed.

"WHAT?! YOU SAW HER ALREADY?!" His voice suddenly shot up.

"Yah, keep quiet!" I hissed under my breath.

"Oh Sorry. So, you really did?"

"HAHAHAHAHA" I laughed like a crazy man.

"Wow man!! Way to go!" he laughed.

"Well, that's not all." excitement clearly dominant in my voice.

"What? you kissed?!" he whispered.

"Aish, you fool! I'm not that desperate."

"So, what?" Changmin curiously asked.

I got up from the bed, and happily exclaimed

"I got her number." 

I still couldn't help but beam and do a happy dance just by saying all this to my best friend.

"Oh dude!! You're the man! Seriously, I thought you were just a dork, but now, dude you finally grew up!" he exclaimed.

"Well, what did I tell you? I always get what I want." I proudly answered back.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. So, what are you planning to do now?" he asked.

"Well, she told me she'd get off work today at 9..."

An idea suddenly popped into my mind.

Cho Kyuhyun, you are a genius.

--------------------------------------------------------------------