Sick.

Maknae Still Believes in Fate!

 

=Kyuhyun's POV=

 

I woke up to the loud noise outside of my room. It seems that Ryeowookie is already cooking lunch for us.

My eyelids somewhat felt very heavy today, my eyes twitched as the rays of sunlight from the blinds streamed in my room.

I tried to sit up, but my body felt too heavy. 

My shoulders felt like it was being pushed down by Hercules, or some other god perhaps.

My body felt so cold even though I had layers of cloth and blankets on top of me.

I opened my mouth to call out for someone, but stopped as my throat burned when I tried to talk.

"A-a-ah." My throat felt like it was going to be cut in half if I uttered another word.

I slowly lifted my heavy hand and reached out for my phone on the table.

I grabbed it and quickly texted Ryeowook to come in my room and check on me, fighting against the blur that my vision was creating at the moment.

After a few seconds, Wookie dashed into the room with a worried look on his face.

"Kyuhyun-ah! Why? what's wrong?"

I tried to say something but my voice just wouldn't come out.

He ran to my bedside and touched my forehead.

"Omo! Kyuhyun-ah, you're burning!" he worriedly exclaimed.

Shoot. I can't be sick right now, I wanna visit Yumi-ssi.

"Wait for me, I'll get some medicine." he ran outside and got back after a couple of seconds, now with a glass of water and a tablet on his hands.

"Come here, drink this. I'll ask Teukie hyung for the thermometer." he went outside and left me with the water and medicine.

I threw the tablet into my mouth, and drank the water before the tablet could melt in my tongue.

The water felt like fire coming down of my throat, causing me to drop the glass of water and wince in pain.

Sungmin hyung ran into my room with a nervous look on his face.

"Kyuhyun-ah, what was that?!" he ran inside and saw the pieces of broken glass on the floor.

"Why? Are you sick?" he asked while picking up the bits of shattered glass.

I slowly nodded.

He threw the bits of glass in the trash can and sat on the other end of the bed. After a while, Teukie hyung and Ryeowook came into my room.

"Kyuhyun-ah! You're sick? What happened?" Teukie hyung sat on the foot of my bed.

I lay back down and closed my eyes, trying to lessen the pain of my throbbing headache.

Teukie hyung opened my mouth and put the thermometer in, the three of them patiently waited to check my temperature.

"39.4 degrees!?" Teukie hyung shouted.

My head pounded my skull as I heard Teukie hyung's loud voice.

"He drank his medicine, so I think he'll be better later. Let's just check on him again, I think he needs some rest." Ryeowook exclaimed.

*sigh* Thank God for Ryeowook.

"Arasso. Kyuhyun-ah, get some rest okay?" Teukie hyung whispered and went out of the room, he was followed by Ryeowook.

"Kyuhyun-ah, I'll check up on you later. Sleep well." Sungmin hyung squeezed my right hand and stood up. After a few seconds, he was out of the room as well.

Ugh. I hate being sick. I want to go to Joe's noodle house and walk Yumi-ssi home again, but I can't even open my eyelids for Pete's sake. Damn this cold. I have to rest and get well soon, I still need to go see Yumi-ssi.

After a few seconds of peace and quiet, I was knocked down to deep sleep.


 

=Yumi's POV=

 

I woke up to a bright and sunny day, the lights beaming in my windows, causing my room to be brightly lit in a refreshing Sunday morning.

Gotta get up now, still have work in a few hours.

I quickly went out and ate a huge bowl of cereals, ran to the bathroom, and got dressed up for another tiring day at work.

But somehow, I feel a little excited.

Feels like it'll be a good day today, huh?

"I'm going now!"

I closed the door and smiled as the heat of the sun touched my pale, cold skin, causing warmth to spread across my whole body.

---------------------------------

The noodle house was as busy as always. Customers were flooding in by the minute and my arms were starting to feel numb as I carried the tray of heavy drinks and noodles for the umpteenth time this day.

*sigh* I think I need some rest.

I went outside of the shop to take a quick break from all the noise and business inside the restaurant.

I breathed in the fresh scent of flowers and sunshine for a few seconds, and headed back to work.

I went inside, only to find a flock of middle school girls, around five to six of them, crowded on one of the tables.

"Oppa, please sign!"

"Oppa, can we take a picture?"

"Oppa!"

"Oppa!"

All I could hear was the voice of squealing and screaming young girls calling for a certain oppa.

I went nearer to them and tried to peek at the customer, and was shocked to see an unexpected idol sitting in the middle of the girls.

Kekeke~ Really. Park Baram-ssi.

Leeteuk-ssi was in the middle of the girls, wearing black shades and a white cap which was tilted to the side, causing people to recognize him easily. 

Kekeke~ So leader really does like attention. Hmm, very different to Kyuhyun-ssi. 

I chuckled to myself as I fixed the table beside theirs, and tried to listen to what the annoying young fangirls were saying. 

"Leeteuk oppa, what are you doing here? Don't you have schedule?" 

"Not really, I just came from our dorm." Leeteuk-ssi answered and gave the fangirls a smile which caused his dimple to show.

Aww. What an angel this leader is. If it was any other idol, he would probably have ignored all those fangirls.

"So, do you like to eat here?" one girl asked.

"Aniyo. I just bought a porridge cause one of the members is sick."

"REALLY?! WHO?" The girls worriedly asked.

Sick? I wonder who it is. I hope it's not Siwon oppa.

"Well.."

"Here's you order, sir!" one of my co-employees went up to him and gave him his porridge.

"Oh. sorry girls, have to go. Bye!" he rushed to the door and drove off.

the fangirls were left in the table and kept on mumbling to themselves.

"who could it be? the sick member?"

"I wish that oppa would get well soon.." 

*sigh* Who could it be? get well soon, whoever you are.

just please don't be Siwon oppa.

I hesitatingly proceeded to the kitchen and prepared the orders of other customers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------