Kyuhyun's Good Morning~

Maknae Still Believes in Fate!

=Kyuhyun's POV=

 

I was awakened by the bright sunlight blinding my eyes. Sweat dripping down my neck as I breathe slowly.

Something wet and heavy was on top of my forehead. I was about to take it off, when I suddenly felt something heavy on my hand.

I looked down to see Yumi-ssi sleeping soundly on the floor, with her hand tangled in mine, and her head resting on top of it.

What happened?

I suddenly remembered what happened to us last night.

We visited Yumi-ssi's grandfather, went back, walked home, and then I probably fainted.

This is probably Yumi-ssi's room.

I looked around and saw our posters in every corner of her room, and a big Siwon banner was right in the middle.

That's going to be a Kyuhyun banner soon. Kekeke~

I smelled something delicious being cooked outside, is it probably, her parents?

I took off the wet cloth with my free hand, and sat up.

I looked at Yumi-ssi closely, and noticed a small drool on the side of .

Kekeke~ You little kid.

I slowly took off my hand that was in her grasp, even though I really didn't want to, and stretched a little bit.

This is one of my best mornings yet.

I carefully walked to Yumi-ssi, and sat down beside her.

I watched her closely as she continued her deep sleep.

She still looked as stunning as an angel even when she's asleep.

The dry trace of drool beside made her even more adorable.

Her expression looked like she was at peace, and thinking about it just made my heart calm down as well.

I caught a piece of her hair in my hand, and tucked it behind her ear. I smiled at the heaven-like sight in front of me, and was startled by a voice,

"Are you my daughter's boyfriend?" I saw a tall, middle aged man standing by the door, looking firmly at me.

This is probably her father.

"A-aniyo, sir. I'm just..her friend." I muttered while immediately standing up.

His eyebrows twitched upwards for a bit, and he finally cleared his throat.

"Hmm. Good. Breakfast is ready, by the way." 

"Okay, sir. Thank you."

Well, that was scary.

I gave out a long sigh of relief.

"Kyuhyun-ssi?"

I looked down to see Yumi-ssi rubbing her eyes and wiping her drool away with the back of her hand.

Aish. Why are you so adorable!?

She shot up and touched my forehead with her palm.

"Hmm. Fever's gone. Feeling any better?" she looked at me with her big, mesmerizing brown eyes.

"Mmm." I mumbled while nodding my head quickly, she made me feel like she's my mother for some sort of reason.

"Great. Come on, Kyuhyun-ssi, let's eat."

she held my hand and led me to the kitchen.

Holding her hand felt a bit awkward right now, especially when I just told her father a while ago that I was not her boyfriend.

Well, I was telling the truth. I really am not her boyfriend.

Although I really wished I was.

Her father eyed the both of us as we made our way to the table, not really happy with the sight of our hands clasped together.

I cautiously sat down on the seat beside Yumi-ssi.

"Oh, you're feeling better now?" a sweet, caring voice entered the dining room.

I looked up to see a beautiful, middle aged woman standing with a plate of omelette on her hand.

This must be Yumi-ssi's mother.

"Yes. Thank you very much for taking care of me, and for allowing me to sleep here."

"Well, you were unconscious, so we didn't really have a choice." Yumi-ssi's father muttered under his breath.

"APPA!" Yumi-ssi yelled out.

Yumi-ssi's mother laughed and sat down with us in the table.

"Don't mind him, he was just kidding." she smiled.

"O-ohh." I awkwardly answered.

"So, what's your name again?" her father asked.

"K-Kyuhyun, sir. Cho Kyuhyun." I immediately stood up and bowed down to give respect.

"Oh, arasso. But, I thought the one you like was called Siwon?" he turned to Yumi-ssi.

"Yes. Kyuhyun-ssi's just a good friend, appa."

Well. That actually hurt a little.

"Oh, okay."

I sat down and proceeded to eat as Yumi-ssi's parents told me stories about her.

---------------------------------------

"Kyuhyun-ah, come here." her father called out from the living room.

Kyuhyun-ah? I think I just got a lot closer to her parents already. Heehee~

I ran to the living room and saw Yumi-ssi's father sitting down on the couch comfortably, with the tv remote on his hands.

"Sit down." he patted the seat beside him. 

D-did I just do something wrong?

I nervously sat down on the couch, and waited for Yumi-ssi's father to speak.

He opened the tv in front of us, and a familiar drama appeared in the screen.

"Oh-this is-"

"Secret Garden. You know this?" Yumi-ssi's father sternly asked.

"Y-yes. Why?" I curiously answered.

"It's.."

"It's actually his favorite drama." Yumi-ssi appeared behind us with a huge grin plastered on her face.

"Really?!" I turned to Yumi-ssi's father, only to see him flushed as red as a tomato.

"W-what?! It's a nice drama, Yumi-ah! I wanted to show Kyuhyun-ssi how he'd gain my approval to marry you. Yah Kyuhyun-ah, do you somehow know Ha Ji Won? I would really love to meet her some-"

"YAH APPA!!

I watched as Yumi-ssi and her father ran around the living room.

I couldn't help but chuckle at the both of them.

Kekeke~ What a heartwarming sight.

Hmm. Ha Ji won-ssi? That's all I need to do to gain your approval, 'appa'?

Cause if you'd ask me, I might actually marry your daughter someday.

HAHAHAHAHA~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------