Unconscious.

Maknae Still Believes in Fate!

 

=Kyuhyun's POV=

 

We walked down towards the bus stop, our clothes drenched because of our dance in the rain.

My heart still hasn't calmed down yet with what we did earlier, but I tried my best to act as normal as possible in front of Yumi-ssi.

My shoulders started to get heavier and heavier as we were waiting in the bus stop.

I actually forgot that I just recovered from my terrible fever last night.

My throat was starting to burn up again, and my headache is creeping minute by minute now.

Ugh. Please make this go away. I still wanna walk Yumi-ssi home.

The bus finally arrived. Yumi-ssi and I got inside and I immediately sat down as my head started to feel dizzy.

"Kyuhyun-ssi, are you okay?" Yumi-ssi looked at me worriedly.

"Of course, i'm fine." I gave her a reassuring smile, trying to hide the pain that was spreading through my body.

I checked my phone, and it was already 11:34 in the evening. 

It was still a 30 minute bus ride from Yumi-ssi's neighborhood, and I was still arguing in my mind whether or not to sleep, since I might not be able to wake up anymore with this condition.

My head was pounding hard, as pain started to spread throughout my whole body. I tried not to let Yumi-ssi notice that I was already shivering a bit, not wanting to worry her even more.

I lifted up my hand and touched my forehead. Sure enough, I was burning up already.

My vision was starting to get blurry by now, but before I fell unto unconsciousness, I felt something heavy fall on my left shoulder.

I looked beside me to see Yumi-ssi sleeping soundly, her head resting on top of my shoulder.

My vision soon became clearer and clearer as I watched her sleep beside me.

I suddenly had the urge to touch her hair, but my hand was too weak already.

I leaned my head closer to hers, and smelled her fresh, flowery scented hair.

This, I bet, is better than paradise.

I smiled as I tried to keep myself awake throughout the bus ride.

---------------------------------

"Y-Yumi-ssi, we're almost here." I squeezed her soft, delicate hands to wake her up.

She immediately woke up and looked around, checking if somebody was watching her sleeping.

Kekeke~ The culprit is beside you, Yumi-ssi.

We then arrived at the stop and got off the bus.

I tried to keep my balance as we were walking in the streets, nodding at everything that Yumi-ssi was telling me.

Thank God she didn't seem to notice that I was not listening to her anymore.

We finally arrived at their apartment, and I was trying to say goodbye to her.

I couldn't concentrate on what Yumi-ssi was saying anymore, as the world around me seemed to go in circles already.

"K-Kyuhyun-ssi, are you okay? You look like you're sick."

"A-aniyo. I'm-"

And finally, I out.


 

=Yumi's POV=

 

"Y-Yumi-ssi, we're almost here." I heard Kyuhyun-ssi whisper as he squeezed my hand softly to wake me up.

I hastily straightened my back, and pretended like nothing happened.

In fact, I was extremely embarrassed that I slept in Kyuhyun-ssi's shoulders.

My head must've been heavy. I mentally face palmed myself.

Aish, pabo Yumi, pabo! 

A few minutes later, we arrived at the bus stop.

We got off the bus, and started walking to my house.

Kyuhyun-ssi was walking me to my house again, and I felt like this is becoming a burden to him already, since he was too quiet while walking.

"Kyuhyun-ssi, are you sure it's okay for you to walk me home?" 

he just nodded.

"You sure it's not a burden to you?"

he nodded for the second time. It seemed like he didn't want to talk.

"Oh. Arasso."

We kept silent while walking, and finally, we arrived in our house.

I turned around and faced Kyuhyun-ssi.

"Thank you, Kyuhyun-ssi. For staying with me tonight, and for walking me to my house. I really owe you a lot now." I chuckled.

Kyuhyun-ssi didn't answer, and looked like he was about to fall asleep.

I stared at him for a couple of seconds and noticed that he looked really pale, it seemed as if he was sick or something.

"K-Kyuhyun-ssi, are you okay? You look like you're sick."

"A-aniyo. I'm-"

He fell unconscious and was about to drop on the ground. Luckily, I caught him in my arms just in time.

Shock and fear spread through my body as I held unto the unconscious Kyuhyun.

"K-KYUHYUN-SSI?? KYUHYUN-SSI?!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------