Childish Pranks. [Kyuhyun Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

Kyuhyun is a mischievous guy in this story who like playing and putting pranks on everyone he wants. You, as his best friend, would always tell him to stop because he might get caught or be on detention.
 
You: Ya! Grow up already Kyuhyun! What if the principal sees you?
Kyuhyun: Relax. Would I even let them do that? *puts his arms around you* Just wait and see, I'll create the best prank ever.
You: Aish! Forget about it! Now, I keep on asking myself how you became my best friend.
Kyuhyun: That's because I am handsome and smart. *winks*
You: No you're not! See you later. I have to review in Physics.
Kyuhyun: Arraseo. See you after class. *waves*
 
Whie Kyuhyun was on his way to class, there were a lot of girls in the other room, talking about you behind your back.
 
Girl #1: That ____ is such a nuisance! I mean, does she really have to hang out with Kyuhyun oppa all the time?!
Girl #2: I know, right? She doesn't even deserve to be with him!
 
Outside the room:
 
Kyuhyun: These fools. Backstabbing my best friend. I'll show you what it's like to be prank by the evil maknae. *evil smirk*
 
And so he did. The first thing he did is he placed a blackboard eraser at the top of the door. When the two girls opened the door, the eraser fell on their heads, causing them to be messy. The people in the class laughed, because their faces are covered in white because of the chalk.
 
Girl #2: Yuck! Eeew! Chalk dust! I am so not amused by this! Eeew! Give me a tissue paper!
Girl #1: Who did this?!!
Classmate: How should we know? *sticks tongue out*
 
Kyuhyun: *pretending to read* *evil smile* Bwhahaha. My plan is working. *smirks*
 
At the end of the day, you went towards him. Asking about what happened.
 
You: Ya! Don't you know something about this?! *suspicious*
Kyuhyun: Aniyo. How should I know?
You: Well, you're the only one I knew who loves to play pranks all the time. Tell me the truth.
Kyuhyun: *moves closer* I DID NOT DO ANYTHING. Happy now?
You: Seriously? I won't tell anyone.
Kyuhyun: *whispers to you* I said, I didn't do anything.. Bye for now!
You: Where are you going?
Kyuhyun: Men's Room. Wanna come? *evil smile* 
You: Pabo! *blushes*
Kyuhyun: I just love teasing you, ____. *kisses your cheek*
 
And he left, and was actually planning for the second prank.
 
A few minutes later...
 
You: *touched your cheek* That evil maknae! I'm going to kill him for this! Sheesh! Once I found out that he's the one doing these, I'll kick his right away!
 
Kyuhyun's second prank was this. He would collect bugs, ants and different crawling insects inside a jar and put it secretly inside the bags of those two naughty girls. When the girls were out and everyone was busy preparing for the seminar, he placed them all inside their bags, secretly.
 
After the Seminar, the girls were screaming like crazy inside the room, with a lot of ants inside their bags, even bugs!
 
Girl #1: DAMN IT! GET IT OFF MY BAG!!!!! *screaming*
Girl #2: Why do these things happen to us?!! Aigoo!
Classmate: Maybe you left some sweets there, resulting to those insects appearing from one place to another.
Girl #2: Stop being a know-it-all and help us!
 
Kyuhyun turned around and laughed secretly. When he blinked, he saw you, with an angry face.
 
You: Cho Kyuhyun. We need to talk. *pulls his hand*
 
You two were under the tree, alone.
 
You: I know you're the one who's behind this. Tell me the truth.
Kyuhyun: Do you have a proof?
You: *shows him a picture* You bet I have. I saw you. You entered the room late, and I was following you the whole time.
Kyuhyun: *embarrassed* Mianhae, _____. *bows*
You: Well at least you told me the truth.
Kyuhyun: So.. are you mad at me?
You: Tell me the reason first why you did those pranks.
Kyuhyun: They were backstabbing you, ____. I heard them. And I can't stand it when they are talking trash about you. That's why I did those for revenge.
You: Do you think you could change what they said with what you did? Kyuhyun, I said grow up. We're in highschool already.
Kyuhyun: I know.. But you're my best friend.. Are you going to punish me for this?
You: Aniyo, just don't do it again. I'm glad because you are there for me. *smiles* I'm going to delete the picture as well. *deletes*
Kyuhyun: Shincha? Gomawo.. *hugs you* Saranghae, _____.. I promise I won't do it again. If it wasn't for you..
You: I love you too, Kyuhyun. <3
Kyuhyun: Eh? *blush* So does this mean you're my girlfriend now?
You: Ne! And you are mine <3
 
Despite of him being naughty, he changed. All because of you.