Stress. [Donghae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

You and Donghae are couples in this story whose offices are next to each other. You, being a workaholic, has only limited time to be with him, while he's always there, waiting for you to finish your work. It was a stressful day for you, and things don't come your way.
 
You: Damn it! I have a meeting in 30 minutes yet the vehicles are not even moving! *sighs*
 
You left 2 hours ahead of Donghae, when he noticed that you left your lunch at home. So before he goes to work, he went to your office to give it to you.
 
Donghae: Jagiya.. *smiles*
You: What now? I'm busy..
Donghae: *frowns* Arraseo, I'll just leave it at your table.. *walks away*
 
He looked at you one more time as you were talking to your clients.
 
Donghae: My girlfriend is so busy nowadays.. Ah! I have an idea..
 
He waited for you, until the meeting was finished. You looked tired and bummed, but for him, you're still beautiful.
 
You: Jagiya.. *bows and gives him a cake* Mianhae!
Donghae: For what?
You: Sorry for neglecting you these past few days.. Stupid work.. I was working overtime.. I'm really sorry..
 
He smiled, lifted your chin up and gave you a sweet kiss.
 
Donghae: It's alright, jagiya. I understand. Shall we have dinner together?
You: I'll try.. I might have a conference meeting tomorrow.. I need to sleep.. early.. Uhm..
Donghae: *confiscates the phone* I already asked your boss to give you a 3 day vacation. So you'll resume with your work after three days.
You: Eh? How were you able to do that?
Donghae: It's my secret. *winks* You've been so stressed, so I have to at least help you..
You: What are we going to do in three days?
Donghae: *hugs you* Spend time together, of course. We need to catch up with each other. *kisses you again*
 
In three days, you spent time in Mokpo, to where he lives, without worrying a lot of things. You just relaxed as time goes by, just you and him. While you sleep, he kissed you goodnight.
 
[If Donghae's my boyfriend and he would do this, I would die of happiness. Kekeke~]