Get Back. [Leeteuk Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

Another break-up/couple/get back story :)
 
You had a fight with Leeteuk and he was following you the whole time. Well, he wants to make up with you.
 
Leeteuk: I'm sorry, jagiya.. I really am!
You: I HATE YOU!!! Don't just talk to me when its convenient for you, cause talking to somebody else might just be convenient for me! You're always busy and you prefer being with other people!
Leeteuk: *follows you* It's not like that, _____! *holds your hand*
You: Let me go!! *cries*
Leeteuk: Look, I'm sorry for not being able to take care of you.. You know how busy am I.. right? But even if I am not always with you, you're still the one who lingers in my mind.
 
You: Aw! that's SO sweet! now tell me, how many girls have you said that to? Just a question.
Leeteuk: No one, but you.
You: *blush* Most of the time I hate you, sometimes I just wanna slap you, Once and awhile I cry over you. But deep down..
Leeteuk: *kisses you* ____, Please don't hate me for doing the things I need to do. Not being with you hurts just by thinking about it. Even when I have said "I'm sorry" to you on text, on the phone, and in person. It still doesn't seem like enough and i still feel bad afterwards. I'm sorry:(
 
You: I miss you.. And I my day is not complete without you.. Please just understand.. i miss you from the second you leave my side to the last moment before i see you again...
Leeteuk: I miss you too as well. *hugs you* I close my eyes, pretend that you're next to me, telling me that I am all you wanted and just to let you know, I miss you so much. It hurts me to be without you.
 
You kissed upon hearing those words from him.
 
You: IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT WHY AM I MISSING YOU SO MUCH! :(
Leeteuk: *cuddles with you* Hmm. If that's the case, want me to spend time with you today and tomorrow?
You: YES, OPPA! *sobs*
Leeteuk: We have been through alot ,but no matter what we go through i always got you cause i know you got me. I love you more than anything, ____.
 
You: *kiss him again* Well, I hope nothing Ever changes And everything just stays the same. Because right now, In the moment, everything is perfect. ?
 
And you spent your time together and promised to be there for each other