Elevator. [Donghae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

You have your summer classes and suddenly you met a guy who is in the same class as you. His name was Lee Donghae and you can't help but notice him. Maybe because of his brown hair and heartwarming smile. You had a crush on him ever since, but you are so afraid to talk to him.
 
Whenever he is not around, you would go and ask your friends what to do.
 
You: I don't know what to do.. I wanted to become friends with him and call him "oppa", but I'm too shy..
Sara: Silly, then go and talk to him! Would you just sit there forever and wait for him to notice you? It's the 21st century and waiting for a guy to make a move on you is so 1900's.
Ae-Sook: And yeah, our summer classes only last for a month so gather every opportunity to get close to him!!!
 
But as you were about to talk to him, something hindered you. It was another girl from your class named Su-ah. She's a pretty girl, but you hate the fact that she's with Donghae all the time.
 
Su-ah: Donghae oppa, want to sit next to me?
Donghae: Sure! *smiles*
 
You would see them talking to each other and they have such skinship that you never experience with him. You would be jealous that you would even do aegyo stuff just for him to notice you.
 
You: *shows aegyo in front of your friends* I want cupcakes~
Ae-sook: Here. *gives you one*
You: Gomawo~
Sara: Ya. Have you studied for our quiz today?
You: *smiles* There's a quiz? Omooooo~ I haven't studied yet. *glances at su-ah and donghae* But we can do this, HWAITING~
 
Donghae would notice you whenever you make aegyo, but you don't have a clue. A few days left and summer classes are over and yet there's no progress between you and Donghae.
 
Sara: Are you not going to talk to him even if summer classes are almost over, ____?
You: *hesitant* I can't.. I just can't.. And there's this girl who's always with him..
 
Meanwhile, when Donghae is with Su-ah :)
 
Su-ah: Donghae oppa, why can't you just ask her something regarding our subjects or anything?
Donghae: I can't.. I just can't...
 
Su-ah: Why not, oppa? Look, nothing bad will happen if you take the chance. Remember, we only have a few days left to be with her. You're going to Japan for weeks, aren't you? So I think it would
be better if you at least say "HI" to her.
Donghae: I'll try..
Su-ah: Don't try, do it!
 
While he was walking with Su-ah, you saw them together with your friends.
 
Sara: Look, it's Donghae oppa. Go and say Hi already, ____!
You: Uhmm.. *looks down* Annyeong haseoo...
Donghae: *bows to you* Annyeong..
 
You two bowed down that you ended up hitting each other's heads.
 
You: I'm.. I'm sorry!! *bows*
Donghae: *bows* I am sorry as well!
 
Su-ah: Oppa, I have to go now. :) I still have things to do with Sara and Ae-Sook. :) Let's go, girls.
Sara: We have? Wait!!
 
So that leaves you and Donghae alone.
 
Meanwhile, outside the school building:
 
Ae-Sook: What is the meaning of this??!
Su-ah: Shhh. This is my secret plan. I want oppa to be able to talk to her.
Sara: Because...?
Su-ah: Don't you get it? HE LIKES HER.
Sara: *shocked* Omoooo~ But ____ likes him too! And I thought you have a crush on Donghae..
Su-ah: If that's the case, we should let them be!! And me having a crush on Donghae? No, I don't have a crush on him. He's my childhood friend, silly.
 
Inside the school building:
 
Donghae: So.. do you still have other classes?
You: *blush* No.. my classes are over now.. But I have to go upstairs to my locker..
Donghae: Lets use the elevator, I'll go with you..
 
You both entered the elevator and it was an awkward moment. Then suddenly..
 
BOOOOOOOOOM! A brown-out occured. You two were locked inside the elevator together. You, because you have a phobia on darkness, panicked.
 
You: AHHHHH! I can't see!!!! *falls down*
Donghae: Hey, are you alright?? *grabs his phone to have a tiny little light*
You: *holds donghae's hand* Please.. don't turn off the lights..
Donghae: I won't.. Are you afraid of the dark?
You: Well, kinda..
Donghae: Oh.
 
Awkward silence followed. 
 
Donghae: Can I sit next to you?
You: *nods* Sure..
 
He lets you put your head on his shoulders to assure you that everything will be fine. :)
 
Donghae: If it's not okay, it is still not the end. Okay?
You: Thank you..
Donghae: You know what? I gotta feeling that fate brought us here.
You: Eh? How come?
Donghae: Summer classes is almost ever, yet we still haven't talked to each other. Why is that so?
You: Mianhae, I am just shy.. *blush*
Donghae: I had to admit, I really am shy too. But you captured my attention, ____.
You: And how, oppa?
Donghae: I don't know.. by just being you? And you're cute even if you're not showing your aegyo..
You: *blushes* Oppa, stop joking around.
Donghae: I am not joking, _____. *kisses you* In fact, I like you.
You: You do?
Donghae: Yeah.. Do you feel the same about me too?
You: Yes.. *blushes*
Donghae: You're so cuteeeee! *hugs you*
 
Then after that, the electricity is back. Then you two started holding hands. :)
 
Donghae: From this day on, I will court you, ____.
You: Hahaha. Prove to me that you really do like me. :)
 
Secretly, Su-ah, Ae-Sook and Sara were watching you both. And since that day, you and Donghae removed your shy side thanks to the elevator incident :)