Sleeping Beauty [HanChul Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))
You are a princess and you were sleeping for almost 3 years. You were trapped in a sleeping spell with a witch who was very jealous of your beauty. The kind that would be broken and void only when you are kissed by your one true love. And then, two princes knew about it. <3
 
Heechul, the first prince, who is very handsome and pretty at the same time. He has this charm that makes all the people, whether a princess or a pauper fall in love with him. He was near the King's throne
 
King: Kim Heechul, the milky skinned and handsome one. Go and meet the sleeping princess for the sake of our kingdom's prosperity. Once you do, you will be one of the strongest princes there is in the history and their kingdom will have an alliance with ours, making us the most powerful of all. The princess, learn to love her, and break the spell that was cast upon her.
 
Heechul: Your wish is my command, father. *bows*
King: Very well said, my son. I command all the soldiers to guide and give you support.
 
He hurried and started to travel on their way to your kingdom. On your kingdom, your parents, the king and queen were watching you with a sad face.
 
Your Mom: *cries* Where is the prince? Where is he? How can our daughter be alive once again?
Your Dad: Don't worry, my queen. Let's pray. A prince will come and be her one true love.
 
While at the Voyage..
 
Heechul: I must capture the princess' heart. For the sake of our kingdom.
 
The second prince however, was a simple yet athletic guy whose dream is to be with the one who he really loves. He met a lot of princesses in the past, but no one captured his heart. And now that he knew about you, the sleeping princess, he went to his father, and bowed with respect. :D
 
HanChul Imaginary Part II <3
 
Hangeng: *bows* King.. I wanted to talk to you about something.
King: Hangeng, the athletic and cheerful one, what seems to be the problem?
Hangeng: Father, I hope you won't get mad about this.. but, I just heard about Heechul hyung's voyage to the other kingdom to where the sleeping princess is.
King: Ah, yes. For the sake of our kingdom, I commanded him to visit the princess for he might be her one true love.
Hangeng: But what if he's not? Father, I wanted to go there as well. You know how much I've been waiting for a princess who would be mine.
King: Arraseo. Well then, I command you, Hangeng, to be on the same voyage with your brother, Heechul. He has already left a few hours ago, but there's another set of soldiers who are willing to go with you. Either he or you will wake the princess up, and get married to her, and of course, make our kingdom filled with honor and prosperity. The princess, whoever breaks the spell, will live a beautiful life with her.
 
Hangeng: Thank you, father. Rather, the king. Your wish is my command. Whoever the princess will choose among the two of us, I will be happy, as long as she's happy.
 
Hangeng bowed down to the king as the second voyage begins. On the other hand, Heechul arrived after four hours, entering the castle of your kingdom.
 
Your Mom: Kim Heechul, welcome to our palace.
Heechul: *bows* Thank you, Queen. It's been a long journey, but it was really nice to see you.
Your Mom: That's good to hear. We've been looking for a prince, that would break the spell. I hope it's you.
Heechul: I hope so too, queen. [For my father and our kingdom..]
 
Your Mom showed you to Heechul. You were sleeping in a bed, not moving, not smiling. Just breathing. Then all of the sudden, Heechul felt his heart beating so fast.
 
Heechul: *blush* The princess.. how long she has been sleeping?
Your Mom: For almost 4 years now..
Heechul: I wish to remove the spell from her, if you allow me to do so, your highness.. [She's so beautiful. I didn't expect that such princess exists in this world.. I can get attracted to anybody but falling in-love is a different story.. And I think I've fallen for her instantly..]
Your Mom: I give you my approval and blessings..
 
Heechul went near the bed to which you are sleeping. He stared at you, and hoping that he would wake you up and bring you to life once again. He moved closer, as he gives you a slow kiss on the lips. All of the sudden, your hands moved.. And then..
 
HanChul Imaginary FINAL PART <3
 
Hangeng: NOT SO FAST, HYUNG!
 
It was Hangeng, the second prince. He was the exact opposite of Heechul in terms of personality. But good thing they both get along. But in this game called love, who will prevail between the two of them?
 
Heechul: Hangeng! What are you doing in here?
Hangeng: Hyung, I've already told the queen that I would also try to remove the spell from her. You know how much I wanted to meet a princess that would make my heart beat fast.
Heechul: I know that. Well, her hand moved a while ago.. But when you called me, she was back to her old self again.
Hangeng: Can I take a look at her now?
Heechul: Sure, my brother.
Hangeng: Do you despise me for being here?
Heechul: I do not. How can I despise someone like you? Now look at her, and may the best prince win.
 
Hangeng did, and just like Heechul, he was mesmerized by you.
 
Heechul: So.. were you mesmerized as well?
Hangeng: *blushing* The princess, is she real? <3 It's like there's no one else for me. Nothing anyone else could ever say could make me change my mind about her. I am starting to love her, and now there's no turning back!
Heechul: Ya, before you say that, remove the spell first..
 
Heechul pushed Hangeng to you, accidentally kissing your lips. Hangeng blushed, and moved away.
 
Hangeng: Hyung! That was.. mean!
Heechul: Whatever. Lets see who will be her true love.
 
With two kisses, felt by your lips, you slowly opened your eyes, and stood up. You looked around, adapting and familiarizing yourself towards the environment. The princes stopped for a while, and were shocked.
 
Hangeng: She.. came to life!
Heechul: SHE IS ALIVE. YOU KNOW. HAHAHAHA.
You: Who.. are you? Were you the two princes whose lips landed on mine?
Hangeng: WERE YOU AWAKE THAT TIME? *shocked*
You: Aniyo.. I felt you two, kissing me.. I was trapped in a spell for a very long time now.. And it seems both of you were able to release me.. Thank you so much.
Heechul: That was nothing, princess. So.. who do you choose between the two of us?
 
Then suddenly, your mom and dad, arrived, with smiles in their faces.
 
Your Mom: ______?!! *tears of joy*
You: Umma! *hugs her tight*
Your Dad: You two.. *bows* Thank you so much for making her alive once again.. and as a return, the one that my daughter will choose will marry her and gain alliance with our kingdom.
 
The two princes were standing, and they bowed to your dad.
 
Your Dad: My daughter, you deserved to be love by a true prince. Who would you choose? :))