Sequel to Chapter 103

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))
Now that you've became his girlfriend, you became inspired and happy all day, until..
 
He picked you up from school, and you are not feeling well.
 
Sungmin: Jagiya, are you alright?
You: Oppa.. *faints*
Sungmin: Ya! What happened? *checks your forehead* Damn, she's having a fever right now..
 
Sungmin carried you on his back and put you inside the car. He went to the drugstore to buy some medicines and took you home. He opened the door, and tucked you in inside your bedroom. Then he prepared all the things needed. The medicines, food and towels.
 
Sungmin: Aish, she's overdoing herself.. *sighs*
 
As he puts a towel on your forehead, you moaned.
 
You: It's.. so.. hot.. *sweating*
Sungmin: Oh, the sun.. *closes the window*
You: *shivers* Brghhhh.. It's darn cold..
Sungmin: Ah, her uniform.. I.. *blush* Do I really have to remove it from her?
 
He opened your closet and found some pajamas for you to wear. He slowly went to you, opened your blouse and changed your clothes.
 
Sungmin: Mianhae.. I have to do this..
 
He waited for you to wake up and he saw you sleeping.
 
You: *opens eyes* *touches his hand* Oppa.. what am I doing in here?
Sungmin: You fainted.. a while ago..
You: *panics* AND WHY AM I WEARING THESE??! *blush* PABO OPPA! *hits him*
Sungmin: Your clothes were filled with sweat and you might get sick if ever..
You: *looks away* So you saw everything.. *covers yourself* Now, would you leave me now that you've gotten my weakness? *puppy dog eyes*
Sungmin: What are you talking about?
You: Guys have only one thing in their mind..
Sungmin: Pabo. I'm not like them who would take advantage of a sick girl.. *shows you a blindfold* Just so you know, I covered my eyes, when I did that.
You: Y-you did? *shocked*
Sungmin: Ne.. And I love you. Why would I think of replacing you with someone else? I can do that anytime..
You: *cries* Oppa..
Sungmin: Why are you crying? I can do that anytime, but I chose to be with you.. *hugs you*
You: If you really love me, you'll stay..
Sungmin: *smiles* So be it..
 
He kissed your lips and you weren't able to say a word. Little by little, he touches your lips as he continues kissing every part of your body. He took off his shirt, exposing his abs and muscles. When you were about to your shirt, he held your hand and stopped you.
 
You: Why did you do that?
Sungmin: Let's take things slow. *kisses you* We're not yet married, so lets save the best for last. *closes your shirt* You deserve to be respected.
 
Instead of continuing, he slept beside you instead. Your fever was gone, at last. And by the time you woke up, you were holding onto each other. You got ready for school, and he gave you a ride. Now, you're waiting for marriage to do IT. :))