Love Game. [Leeteuk-Donghae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

They say that in love, you shouldn't be too much afraid of third parties, flirts, and good-looking people. So who should you really be afraid of? Well, it's THE PERSON HE LOVED BEFORE YOU.
So in this imaginary, you will feel two things. The pain of love, and the sweet triumph. Shall I start? :)
 
You are oppa's dongsaeng. Why? Well simply because of all the people that Leeteuk knows, you are on of those people who would always be there for him, no matter what. And you are as special
as him name. You are nice and pretty. You would always do favors for him and he would thank you in return. Because for you, it doesn't matter if you're tired just so oppa is happy.
 
But damn it. This day finally came. The one you despise the most.
 
"Hi, I'm Lee Eun-ae. Please be good to me." Yes. You know that girl. She is Leeteuk's ex-girlfriend. A girl who just moved in to your neighborhood and will be here to get him back. You started to
feel intimidated because just by seeing her, all guys would fall for him.
 
FLASHFORWARD! After class..
 
You were talking to your best friend about this.. [I'll name her Jenny]
 
You: Damn it.. she's here to ruin my closeness with Leeteuk oppa..
Jenny: Don't let her do it!!!
You: How?? *sobs*
Jenny: How about.. make him jealous??
You: That's a good idea.. but who am I going to act with? I mean, who would be my "boyfriend."?
Jenny: I know someone who could help you.
 
And so, you continued talking to Jenny about the plan :) But what plan is it, really?
 
So that Eun-ae is always with Leeteuk oppa and it seems that she could replace you anytime. You were infuriated that you would like go get Leeteuk and throw grenades on that girl.
 
You: Aish! She's so annoying!!!
Jenny: Relax, ____. The plan, remember? By the way, let me introduce to you my friend. He's Donghae.
Donghae: Annyeong haseo! Nice to meet you. I'm Lee Donghae.
You: [He's so cute~ Can I really pretend to be in a relationship with this guy?] Annyeong haseo.. _____ imnida..
Jenny: I've already told him about the plan, ____. *smirks*
You: But I feel guilty about this..
Jenny: Why?
You: *looks at donghae* [He's so pure and innocent, silly.]
 
And to make you more mad, Eun-ae and Leeteuk were walking towards you, with Eun-ae emphasizing their "sweetness." So in order to get back at her, you immediately held Donghae's hand.
 
You: *shouts* Donghae oppa! Lets hang out after school! *smiles*
Donghae: *smiles* Sure, ____. If that's what you want~
You: *pinches his cheeks* You're so cute~
 
To make things worse, again. Eun-ae approached you.
 
Eun-Ae: Hi, _____! :) Oh.. wow. Who is that guy, ____?
You: *turns to donghae and winks at him* Oh, him? He's my present and hopefully my future husband. *started hugging him*
Donghae: *goes with the flow* I love you~
You: I love you too, my oppa~
 
He puts his arms around you and started to walk, ignoring them. Leeteuk looked away that time and had no reaction. Since they might probably know that you were just faking it, you and Donghae
started hanging out after school. Near the park to where the grasses and the winds are. You lied on the grass and he did the same. Your hands intertwined, as if you're inseparable.
 
But as you were with Donghae, Leeteuk was there again. With that Eun-ae. He saw you having fun with him and made him think that...
 
Leeteuk: This can't be.. Are they really in a relationship?
 
You two are aware that they are there. Donghae even placed his head on your lap and was staring at you the whole time. If anyone doesn't know about the "plan", they would assume that you're
really on a relationship. Eun-ae and Leeteuk were just watching, with mixed emotions.
 
Leeteuk: _____.. this is unbelievable..
Eun-ae: [What the heck is she doing?! Is this on purpose?!]
 
Because Leeteuk can't handle it anymore, he ran away.
 
Eun-ae: Oppa! Where are you going?!
 
While you and Donghae were doing "sweet things."...
 
You: Donghae oppa, mianhae.
Donghae: Don't be sorry, _____. *kisses your cheek* You must not lose to that girl.
You: Uhm.. hey! I'll just go somewhere..
 
You ran because of that kiss. Upon running, you bumped into someone..
 
And that guy is no other than Leeteuk~
 
You: Leeteuk oppa..
 
He stared at you, held your hand and cornered you. You had no idea what he's going to do.
 
Leeteuk: Are you really dating him?
You: None of your business.. You're already with Eun-ae.. So go.
Leeteuk: *moves his face closer to you* I don't like him.
You: You don't have to.
Leeteuk: Were you already tired of me already that you have to find someone else? *frustrated*
You: Are you mad?
Leeteuk: *looks down* It's not that I'm mad at you, it's just I'm jealous of the person you are with. And I feel like you keep rubbing it in my face... But yet I love you anyways...
You: What did you just say?
Leeteuk: I said I love you! Don't go and find someone else!! You're mine, remember?
You: Then why are you with Eun-ae all the time? I thought I was SPECIAL to you!! I'm sorry if sometimes I get a little jealous, thinking that someone else could make you happier than I could!!
Leeteuk: *hugs you* Even if I'm with her, I don't love her as I love you. She's only a friend..
You: You don't look like friends, oppa.
Leeteuk: Why do you worry so much..how many times do i really have to say this...I'm Yours, Your Mine...The World And The People Living In It Can Get Over It ?
You: So.. what does that supposed to mean?
Leeteuk: I love you, _____. I don't love you because I need you. But I need you because I love you.. Stop hanging out with him.. it's making me jealous..
You: You're the one that I want, the one that I need. So don't worry about the other boys, they mean nothing to me. Yes I have friends, but I also have you. I love you too.
Leeteuk: I'm sorry to make you wait..
You: When I first saw you I was afraid to meet you, when I met you I was afraid to fall in love with you, and now that I'm in love with you I'm afraid to lose you ? 
 
And you kissed without no one watching~ You became a couple ever since.. About Eun-ae? Forget about her. :) HAHA