I'm Yours [Donghae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

 
 
You and Donghae are couples in this story. And you had a fight with him.
 
You: I HATE YOU! I'LL GO BACK TO MY HOME NOW!! I will get my clothes.. EVERYTHING!
Donghae: *carries your bag away from you* You said you'd always be there for me no matter what! So why is it when I need you... you are not there?
You: GIVE ME MY THINGS BACK!! You don't need me anyway!
Donghae: ___, why are you being like this? Just because I'm busy all the time doesn't mean I don't remember or love you..
You: You don't have time for me at all...
Donghae: I don't.. but whenever I'm with you.. It feels like I wanted to stop time just for me to be with you forever..
You: I love you...But I hate you... Its like I wanna throw you off a cliff, then I save you..
Donghae: I love you, _____.
You: You Just don't understand. I hate you, yet I can't stop loving you. I miss everything about you. I don't smile because I'm happy. I smile because you are.
Donghae: *gives your things back* Here are your things.. And you've forgotten something.
You: What?
Donghae: ME. Remember when I told you I'M YOURS? Sorry, babe.. I love you..
You: *cries* I walked away once, I walked away twice, and then I walked away once again. Why can't I learn to stop going back to you? TEACH ME HOW TO BREAK UP WITH YOU!
Donghae: NO, YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO DO THAT. *smiles* Why can't we just get past the petty things and learn to be nicer to each other. Let's not pretend we are happy and actually be happy for once?
You: It's your fault! I hate that I can't stay mad at you, and that I love you too much to care that I was mad at you for even a second...
Donghae: You know what? Sometimes I want to scream and cry and tell you I hate you, but I can't because deep down I still love you and want to be with you. 3
 
You interrupted to what he's saying by grabbing his shirt and started kissing him. He kissed back. You two were on top of the bed, still kissing each other.
 
Donghae: I hate that when I wake up in the morning it's you that I think of, and when I go to bed it's you that's on my mind. And I wonder if it's the same way for you?
You: Of course it is, you idiot! I HATE YOU. BUT AT THE SAME TIME, I LOVE YOU!
Donghae: *carries you* I know we don't get to see each other very much, but just know that i love you and that I'm thinking about you every second of every day..
You: I miss your arms around me, the touch of your skin on mine and the way you made me feel like the most beautiful girl ever :( 3 i missed you.. Please stay with me..
Donghae: *hugs you* Don't worry, I'll be spending the whole week with you, ____.
 
You kissed one more time. You turned off the lights. And you cherished each moment~