My Heart. [Kyuhyun Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

 
Kyuhyun~ Cho Kyuhyun. Whenever I hear his name, my heart would skip a beat. Maybe because I am so in love with him and I don't want to lose him. He's my happiness, my everything. The day when he proposed to me, was the second best thing that ever happened to me. Meeting him was the first. I love him so much, and I can't explain it in words.
 
I am so lucky having him in my life. He's smart, handsome, gentle, a little bit evil, but it's all good. Everything that I want in a guy, is already in him. But having a handsome boyfriend like him who is also a star is not that easy. Simply because of all those girls dying to meet him. That's what makes me jealous all the time. And the fact that he's always with girls, makes me insecure. Especially when I saw him with random girls who are so into him.
 
Kyuhyun: Jagiya.. *kisses your cheek* I miss you..
 
I didn't spoke a word to him. Because I was so jealous with the girls he's been with a while ago.
 
Kyuhyun: *hugs you* What's wrong?
You: Nothing..
Kyuhyun: Don't be so silly. I know there's something wrong. Now tell me what it is.
You: You don't care anyway. *sobs*
Kyuhyun: Okay, suit yourself.
You: Yeah. Suit myself. Go and talk to those girls instead. *walks away*
 
I started to cry that time because of the pain. Anytime, Kyuhyun oppa can choose someone else who's better than me. Upon walking away, Kyuhyun caught me and hugged me tightly.
 
Kyuhyun: So you're jealous with all those girls. ____, how many times do I have to tell you that I am yours and you are mine?
You: Many times.. But I know that in the end, you will choose someone who's better.
Kyuhyun: *wipes away your tears* I don't need someone better ____ because I know that you're the best. So please stop crying, okay? I love you. *kisses your forehead* Don't be jealous, okay? They may be pretty and hot, but they don't have one thing that you have.
You: What?
Kyuhyun: MY HEART, OF COURSE.