Marry U [Eunhyuk Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

You and Eunhyuk were lying on the bed together, imagining about your future with him.
 
You: Oppa, what age do you want to get married?
Eunhyuk: I don't have a specific age, jagiya. *kisses your forehead* How about you?
You: Well oppa, it's up to you. And time will tell.
Eunhyuk: If ever we get married, how do you want me to propose to you?
You: *smiles* Anytime and anywhere and of course, any way you want. It's much more better if it's a surprise you know :)
Eunhyuk: Oh jagiya, you're so cute. *pinches your cheeks*
 
You: You too, oppa. :3 :3 But oppa, speaking of weddings, do you have an idea what kind of wedding do I want to have?
Eunhyuk: No, I don't.. So, please tell me. Kekeke~
You: *hugs him* Oppa, I want to have a wedding filled with elaborate elegance, a church filled with flowers and friends. And of course, our family is supposed to be there~ And in front of the altar, we would vow for our everlasting love~
 
Eunhyuk: That's so sweet, jagiya. *kisses you*
You: How about you, oppa? What wedding do you want?
Eunhyuk: One that would make you my wife ? *holds your hand* Lets go!
You: To where?
Eunhyuk: To the church. Lets get married~ ;) *puts his arms around your waist*