I'd Do Anything [Eunhyuk Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

You are the prettiest girl in school while Eunhyuk is a simple, yet cool dancer who treats life as something that goes up and down. He love thrill and adventures, but he hates studying. He walks up to you while you were at the cafeteria.
 
Eunhyuk: Hey, pretty. *winks*
You: *blushes* [Who is this cute guy talking to me?] Who are you?
Eunhyuk: Oh~ I guess you don't know who I am after all. *sighs* [My fragile heart...]
You: Duh. Would I even ask if I do? *raises eyebrows* [Uh-oh. Must be careful. He might be a player. I must also play hard to get]
Eunhyuk: Sweet lady, why are you so harsh? Don't you know you're breaking my heart? *holds your hand* [Ah, she's hard to get..]
You: *removes hand* Shut up with your lousy words. I won't fall for it. [Uhh boys and their pick-up lines..]
Eunhyuk: Listen. I like you, _____. Can I court you? What can I do for you to make you love me?
You: Aish! Leave me alone! [I need to know you more first.]
 
You left him that time and he was staring at you. You went to your friend Ami and asked for an advice :)
 
Ami: Waaa~ Lee Hyukjae wants to court you? Wae you so lucky! He's damn cute and handsome!
You: He is.. but I don't know if he's serious about it..
Ami: Ah~ Why not try giving him a challenge? For what I know, he'll love that~
You: But what challenge exactly?
Ami: By asking him to study and pass all his exams! A sincere guy will do anything to grab the girl he likes. I heard he failed some exams last time so to prove his love for you, then let him do it!
You: Great idea!
 
The next day~
 
Eunhyuk: _____..
You: You again.. I..
Eunhyuk: *touches your lips* Don't reject me this time, please. I'm asking you again, ____. What can I do to make you love me?
You: STUDY.
Eunhyuk: What?
You: I said, STUDY. Pass your subjects and I might do so.
Eunhyuk: But will you let me court you?
You: Only if you agreed with my challenge. [Omo~ Will he do it? After all, it's also for his own good~]
Eunhyuk: [She's testing me, eh? Haha~] If I pass all my subjects, will you be my girlfriend?
You: *smiles* That's for me to know and for you to find out.
Eunhyuk: DEAL.
 
And he studied hard. He limit himself from dancing, didn't go out with friends without doing his homework first and at the same time, he would shower you with chocolates, plushies and sweet nothings, making you fall in love with him <3
 
Ami: Eunhyuk is really serious about you, ____.
You: Shincha?
Ami: Ne. I just found out that he got a perfect score in Math and Science and he didn't failed in any subject. You changed him.
You: Eh? Aniya, he was the one who did it for himself.
Ami: And it's all because of you. :) Do you like him?
You: Aniya, I love him.. *blushes*
 
Eunhyuk came and showed all his grades to you~
 
Eunhyuk: Ta-da~ 2 perfect scores! And I passed all the exams! So does this mean, you're my girlfriend now?
You: Haha~ I was testing you, Eunhyuk. Whether if you're sincere or not. But all along, I was madly in love with you.
Eunhyuk: Eh?? But thanks, ____. It sure was challenging yet worth it. I like that. But I love you. *kisses you*
You: I love you too~
 
And you two ended up as a couple~ Kekeke~