Save Me. [Yesung Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

So yeah. Yesung here is a silent type of guy who has a secret crush on you. Since you always go home at night because of your schedule, he would secretly follow you to ensure that you're always safe. While he was waiting for you, he overheard two guys talking.
 
Guy #1: Haven't you heard about the news?
Guy #2: News about what?
Guy #1: About the erted moron who had gone crazy and would take advantage of girls at night.
Guy #2: Ah, I heard that. Damn. The girls in night shifts should be careful.
 
Upon hearing that, Yesung became more cautious and protective towards you.
 
While walking..
 
You: Ahhh~ So tired! *stretches and yawns* 
 
As you did that, a random guy suddenly held your shoulders and cornered you. It was the erted moron.
 
You: LET GO OF ME! I DON'T KNOW YOU!
 
The guy was about to ruin your blouse when Yesung came and punched the guy.
 
Yesung: DON'T TOUCH HER! *punches him*
 
The guy tried to punch him back, but Yesung was so strong. He was seen by the cops and was apprehended quickly.
 
Cop: Thanks, kid. You saved us some time and a girl's life.
 
Yesung smiled and hurried to check you out.
 
Yesung: Are you alright, ____?
 
You were shocked and you didn't respond. You were still afraid. You fainted and he was able to hold you. The next day, you woke up. You weren't at home, your clothes were changed and Yesung was there beside you.
 
You: *pokes him* Where am I? And what happened?
Yesung: erted man tried to take advantage of you. You fainted and was shocked so I brought you here.
You: *scared* I.. didn't know what to do.. that time..
Yesung: Yeah. I didn't left you there because it was too dangerous.
You: Where are my clothes? And.. did you.. uhm.. *blush*
Yesung: Ya! I didn't! *blushing* It was our maid who changed your clothes. She washed them for you since it was dirty.
 
You: *hugs him* Gomawo..
Yesung: Don't ever go home without someone who would protect you. Arraseo? *nags*
You: Wae? I always go home alone.. And there's no one who would go the same way as mine..
Yesung: Not anymore.. *gives you a kiss*
 
You: Eh? *blushing* What do you mean?
Yesung: Saranghae.. ____.. be my girl and I will protect you all the time.
You: ___ neun dangshineul saranghae, oppa..
 
You shared another kiss and the maid was secretly watching the two of you. From that day on, you were safe and protected by the one you love.. :D