Last Friday Night. [Kyuhyun Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

You and Kyuhyun have been best friend since you were kids and your parents and his parents wanted the two of you to get married someday. You secretly like him, and you're hoping that he would feel the same way about you.
 
Friday Night. At home. 7pm. :) Kyuhyun called you :)
 
Kyuhyun: Hey, are you free tonight?
You: No, I'm expensive.
Kyuhyun: Wow. HAHA. Seriously, are you AVAILABLE?
You: Yeah.
Kyuhyun: Hmm. I'll pick you up. Be ready in 30 minutes. Time starts now.
You: HEY! WAIT!!!
 
Kyuhyun ended the phone call and you have no choice but to change your outfit.
 
When he was outside your home, you decided to go out. You were wearing your typical everyday outfit and he was there, smiling. Unexpectedly, he kissed your cheek and suddenly you turned red. You kicked him.
 
You: Why did you do that oppa?! [Waaa. He kissed me. Omo~]
Kyuhyun: Because I want to. Hop in.
 
He was driving his car and there was an awkward silence.
 
Kyuhyun: Hey, are you mad?
You: Hmp. [That was unexpected.]
Kyuhyun: Look, I'm sorry..
You: Oppa. Tell me the truth. Did you do that because you're making fun of me or you mean it?
Kyuhyun: I mean it, ____. I wouldn't do that to anyone but you. Why?
You: I want you to hold me. I don't want to be your best friend, or your girlfriend. I want to be your One and Only True Love. I can't take it anymore.. You were never supposed to mean this so much to me... and I was never supposed to fall so hard. You made me fall for you and pretended to catch me, but in the end my heart fell to the ground and shattered. Are you gonna catch me or watch me fall?
 
Kyuhyun: Yes, feel free to fall. I will catch you.
You: *smiled* Oppa.. I'm falling for you and for once I'm not afraid because in my heart, I know you're catching me. ? I've always wanted to go up to somebody and say: "Shut up and kiss me already" :)
 
Kyuhyun smiled and gave you a kiss on the lips.
 
You: Your kisses, whether short and sweet or long and passionate, make my knees weak. ?
Kyuhyun: I can't wait for us to kiss again.
 
This time, you kissed him. Him as your first kiss became the best thing that ever happened to you. You went back home with him and told your parents and his parents that you finally became a couple. And they were so happy about it~
 
The end :)