Stars. [Eunhyuk Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

You are a girl who works at the coffee shop and because you're a newbie, you're sometimes clumsy, yet popular at the same time. All of the sudden, Eunhyuk was there. Wanting to buy some cupcakes.
 
Eunhyuk: Excuse me, pretty. Which one is better? The vanilla cupcakes, or the chocolate ones? *winks*
You: *blush* Why not try buying both instead, sir?
Eunhyuk: [Aish.. She may be pretty, but her attitude towards me? Not good.] Arraseo..
 
Then some girls in the coffee shop who are working with you are taking turns in giving their suggestions and cake samples to him.
 
Girl #1: Sir! Try this carrot cake~ I'm the one who made it!
Girl #2: Ya! You're not the one who made that! Anyway sir, this cookies and cream cupcakes are yummy!
 
Eunhyuk was shocked seeing girls wanting him to taste different cakes. While you? You were just standing, waiting for him to choose.
 
You: Ya.. what if boss sees this? Go and do your jobs instead..
Girl #2: *whispers* But he's so damn handsome!!
You: Alright, he is. But were working..
 
Eunhyuk saw how you disciplined your noonas working and he was impressed. He moved closer towards you.
 
Eunhyuk: Wow, for a newbie, you sure are matured and responsible. *smiles*
You: O-of course.. I have to. How did you know that I'm a newbie? 
Eunhyuk: I'm a regular customer here. And it's my first time seeing you. Yet, you captured my attention.
You: Why and how?
Eunhyuk: *kisses your cheek* I like you! If you like me back then just say so already! DON'T KEEP ME WAITING, GIRL. *winks and talks to the girls* Hey ladies, can I borrow her for a while?
Girl #2: *blush* Of course!!
 
Eunhyuk took you out of the coffee shop and he started holding your hand. And all of the sudden, you were inside the planetarium.
 
You: Why did you do that..?
Eunhyuk: I'd like to show you something.
 
He walks with you and showed you the stars above the clouds. There were a lot of them.
 
You: Oh~ Stars.. They're beautiful..
Eunhyuk: You fell across my sky like a shooting star & made my dreams come true.. That's why I showed it to you..
 
He gives you a kiss and you did the same.
 
Eunhyuk: I just love stars.. I reached for the them and got you instead .. how lucky am I right now.. ____, I like you. It's crazy but, it's true. Will you be my girlfriend?
 
You: Court me first! Kekeke~
 
And so he did. He would always go to the shop you're working at and will pick you up after work. After 2 months, you officially became a couple~