Wedding Proposal. [Heechul Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

It was 7am in the morning and Heechul was already awake. He was wearing his "formal" outfit. :)
 
"This is it. _____, wait till you see me." As he was fixing his tie and looking at the mirror. At last, the "milky-skin" Kim Heechul is now proposing to a beautiful girl who caught his eye. Who is that lucky girl? YOU, OF COURSE! :)
 
Heechul drove around the road until he reached your house. Without you knowing, he talked to your parents about your plans.
 
Heechul: Umma, Appa, please let me be ____'s boyfriend.
Your Dad: What brings you here, Heechul?
Heechul: Your beautiful daughter, ____.
Your Dad: How can we be sure that you won't hurt our daughter?
Heechul: I can't promise you anything like that, appa. Love without pain is impossible. But instead, through all hardships and pains, I will never leave her behind.
Your Mom: Aigooo! He's so sweet!
 
Your Dad: Hmm. How much do you love my daughter?
Heechul: Appa, look at the stars.
Your Dad: *looks* Hey, there are no stars outside. It's daytime.
Heechul: Yes. And that's how I love her. Impossible to describe but I know it'll last for all eternity.
 
Your Mom: Heechul, our daughter is really lucky to meet a guy like you. I can tell that you really love her. And by this, I will give you my blessings.
 
Your Dad: Aish. Oh well, if umma approves, I will. Go and get my daughter, Kim Heechul. If you ever make her cry, I'll kill you.
 
Heechul: *smiles and bows* THANK YOU, UMMA! APPA!
 
So Heechul hurried upstairs to wake you up :) He has all his gifts for you. A picture of you and him, a teddy bear and of course, a bracelet. 
 
Heechul: ___, my beautiful princess~ Wake up~
 
You opened your eyes as he spoke slowly. You were shocked to see that he was there.
 
You: Oppa.. why are you here? I just woke up.. Can you wait for me til I get dressed? I'm just in my pajamas.. And I have no make-up on..
Heechul: Who cares? You're still beautiful in my eyes. *kisses your forehead*
You: Why are you here? And what if mom and dad sees you?
Heechul: No worries. I already talked to them about my plan.
You: What plan??
 
Heechul held one of your hands and put the bracelet.
 
You: Oppa.. this is beautiful..
Heechul: Not as beautiful as you.. I love you. So, ____. Will you be my girl?
You: *hugs him* Of course oppa!!
 
You two kissed. Heechul carried you bridal style and you both went down. Your mom and dad were smiling the whole time.
 
Your Dad: Aigoo umma. Our daughter is now a lady.
Your Mom: Of course she is! Now, ____ and Heechul, lets have breakfast together :)
 
And since that day, you never felt this happy. :)