Starting Again. [Donghae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

In this story, you and Donghae are exes. You two broke up two years ago, and it was very hard for you to move on from all the pain he had given you.
He was a playboy back then and he keeps on seeing other girls aside from you. Upon knowing that, you two broke up.
 
You: We're through.
Donghae: ____, but why? You love me, don't you?
You: I do. But how about you? I'm tired of being an option, Donghae. Goodbye.
 
He let you go without even saying a word. That made you realize that he doesn't love you at all.
 
You: That Donghae! *cries* I gave him all I had, but all he had given me in return is pain.
 
Years have passed and you are still longing for him. But it was inevitable for you to meet someone else during those times. When you told yourself that you've finally moved on, you met a guy named
Junsu. He was such a gentle, yet intelligent man who is crazy about you. In terms of looks and personality, he is the exact opposite of Donghae. He, too was also able to mend your broken heart. :)
 
Junsu: _____, I loved you since the day we met. Now at this very moment, may I ask for your hand and will you be my girlfriend?
You: *cried out in happiness* Yes, Junsu.
 
He hugged you afterwards and you started dating almost everyday. Even if he is aware that you still think about Donghae, he is very patient enough and never gets mad at you. But what will happen
if Donghae comes back and enters your life again?
 
At school. 3pm. Dismissal Time.
 
Donghae: ____, it's been a while.
You: *shocked* Donghae... What are you doing in here?
Donghae: I came back for you..
You: *hits him with a bag* How dare you come into my school and show up like nothing happened?! GET LOST!! *heart beating fast* [Damn it. Why do you have to let me see you again?!]
Donghae: Ouch!! *defends himself* ____, I AM SORRY! I realized that I was wrong.. And.. I still love you..
You: YOU AND YOUR PICK-UP LINES! I won't be fooled by that anymore!!
Donghae: *holds your arm* Let me talk to you first, _____!
You: NOOOOO! GET OFF OF ME!!
 
Because you were stubborn that time, he had no choice but to carry you. The other people were watching, including your best friend, Aya.
 
You: YA! PUT ME DOWN YOU FREAK!!!!! AHHHHHH! HELP HELP!!
Aya: *tries to grab you* WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BEST FRIEND??!! 
You: CALL THE SECURITY, AYA!!!
Donghae: PLEASE DON'T! *confiscates Aya's phone* I just need to talk to her. Aya, you remember me, don't you? Please, give me a chance. You too, ___. Stay put for crying out loud..
You: PUT ME DOWN! *smacks him*
Donghae: *puts you inside the car and enter the car as fast as he can* Please, calm down.
You: HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DRIVING ME INSANE!
Donghae: *kisses your lips* Sorry, ____. I had to do this.
You: YA! WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!
Donghae: Look, ____. I am sorry. I didn't want to break up with you in the first place, and it was you who broke up in the first place..
You: So now you're blaming me for everything? WOW.
Donghae: Can you please let me finish first?!
 
Then Junsu arrived and was trying to open the car's door.
 
Junsu: *punches donghae* DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY GIRL AGAIN!
Donghae: *punches him back* SHE'S NOT YOURS!
 
Junsu: *punches donghae* DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY GIRL AGAIN!
Donghae: *punches him back* SHE'S NOT YOURS!
You: *stood between them* STOP IT ALREADY, YOU TWO!
 
They immediately stopped.
 
Junsu: ____, who is he?
You: *sighs* Junsu, he's my ex-boyfriend.. the one that I've been telling you about..
Junsu: Why are you with him?
You: He persuaded me to do so..
Donghae: ____, I still love you.. And I can't accept the fact that you're in love with someone new..
Junsu: And I can't accept the fact that you're here with him..
You: Junsu, I can explain.. I..
Junsu: ____, you don't have to. I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES THAT YOU STILL LOVE HIM.
You: That's not true.. I.. [I still do..]
Junsu: Stop lying, ____. I know who you are and I can tell whether you're telling the truth or not.. *looks at donghae* You. Why did you cheated on her years ago?
Donghae: I don't know.. I guess I was missing her the whole time.. And when she was reviewing for her exams, she started not to have dates with me.. Until I found those "flings"..
Junsu: *punches him* Do you really think that I would let that go easily? Just because she was busy doesn't mean you could go out and date other people.
Donghae: That's why I'm sorry.
Junsu: Prove it to her.
You: Junsu... *holds him*
Junsu: Stay out of this, _____.
Donghae: Admit it, Junsu. Are you really sure that you haven't cheated on anyone? Just so you know, I once dated your ex and what I did to ____ is also the same thing you did to her.
Junsu: What are you saying?! I did not..
Donghae: *shows a picture* Now that ____ had seen it, can you now explain yourself? And I've seen you before in some clubs flirting with another girl.
Junsu: *rips the picture* WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET LOST. YOU JUST WANT TO HAVE HER.
Donghae: Yes. ____, please forgive me..
Junsu: Don't listen to her, ____.
You: *crying* HOW DARE YOU, JUNSU! I thought you were different and you only love me! You know what? Donghae is much better compared to you! Since when did you started this?!
Junsu: *hugs you* NO, IT'S NOT TRUE..
You: LET GO! I don't want to see you again!
Junsu: *lost temper* OKAY, FINE! THEN WE'RE THROUGH! Aish. Such a drama queen. You're not even worth it, ____.
 
Junsu left with hatred and he left you crying on the ground. Donghae comforted you.
 
Donghae: *hugs you* ____..
You: You already left.. and Junsu did the same thing.. Why am I always the one left behind?
Donghae: *kisses your forehead* No, you're not.. You're the only one who's pushing me away, ____. Remember when you broke up with me? I did all I can to save our relationship.. But you refused
to give me a chance.. I never loved someone else, ___. It's always you..
You: This is all my fault. If you're going to leave, then just go. I don't want to suffer from pain again.
Donghae: Idiot. I won't leave you. *hugs you more* And if you started to love someone, pain really is inevitable..
You: I don't know what to do.. *sobs*
Donghae: *gives you another kiss* ____, will you give me another chance to start over again?
You: Promise me there's no one else..
Donghae: I promise you. I wouldn't wait this long if I had another girl, you know.
You: Idiot.
Donghae: Haha. That's the reason why you fell in love with me.
You: No!
Donghae: Yes~
 
And you kissed once again and you two got back and started a new relationship~