Surprise! [Kyuhyun Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

Kyuhyun is your boyfriend in this story and you always notice him playing computer games or spending time online rather than being with you. You thought it was okay at first, but you had enough.
 
You: *crying* I'm sick and tired of you neglecting me all the time! Marry that computer instead!
 
Kyuhyun didn't respond and continued with his work.
 
You: You don't care about me at all.. You said you loved me.. But you don't even do efforts in showing it.. I'm leaving.. *walks away and gets your things*
 
Then Kyuhyun screamed and hugged you.
 
Kyuhyun: JAGIYA! IT'S FINISHED! *hugs you tighter*
You: *removes his hands* YES. WE ARE FINISHED. HAPPY NOW?
Kyuhyun: Jagiya.. why are you leaving? Can I at least show to you what I did?
 
And he did. He showed to you his relationship status. From single to in a relationship with you. He never changed it before, but now he did. He posted all your pictures together and he made a video, specifically a song cover made by him for you. He sang your theme song in that video and it made you cry.
 
Kyuhyun: *wipes your tears* I'm sorry for neglecting you.. This is a surprise and I spent time doing these the whole time.. Happy Anniversary, my love. ?
 
Kyuhyun kissed you and you stayed with him until the end :)