Skinship. [Yesung Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

Yesung was drunk in this story and you were shocked because as you opened the door, he was there, screaming your name.
 
Yesung: ____, ______...
You: Oppa, what are you doing here??!
Yesung: *hugs you* I love you so much.. I really do.. *falls into you, making you two fall into the floor*
You: Oppa, get up! You're so heavy!
Yesung: *starts hugging you* _____, don't leave me.. You're the one I love..
You: Aish. Go home already! Oh right. You're drunk. How the heck can you go to your home?!
Yesung: I don't want to go home.. I want to stay with you.. *kisses your cheek and slept*
You: What the.. Oppa!!!
 
You have no choice but to prepare an extra bed for him.
 
You: Geez oppa. You're so heavy. And you came here, drunk. Aigooo. *draws a line on the floor* Don't ever go near me, okay?? I'll sleep now. Good night.
Yesung: *wokes up and pulls you into him* _____..
You: OPPA STOP DOING THIS!! You're too drunk!
Yesung: I.. am not... *kisses your lips*
You: Ya! Let me go!!
 
Yesung slept again. And you ran and went to bed asap. :)
 
An hour later.. You woke up because you can feel someone's body heat so near to you. Upon opening your eyes, Yesung was beside you and was hugging you too tight.
 
You: YESUNG OPPA GET OUT OF HERE! THIS IS MY BED..
Yesung: *sleeping soundly* Mmmm. You're so warm and soft..
You: I AM NOT A PILLOW!
Yesung: You're not.. Because you're the one I love.. *kisses you again*
You: Oppa.. You're lucky because I love you..
Yesung: *hugs tighter* I love you too..
 
You tried to push him away, but he was so strong. And you had no choice but to let him sleep. You just realized that it was too cold that's why he probably slept next to you. The night was long. And you two enjoyed the feeling of being with each other. :)