Doubtful. [Ryeowook Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

You and him are a couple in this story~
 
Ryeowook: I love you, ____.
You: I love you too, Wookie. *kisses him*
Ryeowook: *interrupts your kiss* What do you feel when I say I love you, ____. Do you have doubts?
You: *nods* A little..
 
Ryeowook: I love you without doubts, _____. So please don't worry about it. I've never felt this way before. I can love harder and deeper, and it's all thanks to you! Before i met you, i didn't know there was someone perfect for me, now i know there is, and it's you :)
 
You: after all this time you were the one waiting for me to come around, I'm sorry it took long. but now its you and me! i love you baby wookie ?
Ryeowook: I have nothing to say except for your my love and I'm yours and i will always be and will always want you forever i love you babe and nothing will change that.
 
He kissed you this time. Your hands, touching each other.
 
You: Oh baby, i need u more then a flower needs water, i need u more then a human needs life, i need u forever and always and long after, i love u baby ? ?
Ryeowook: I know, so don't ever give up on me. Don't give up on us.. :)
 
You kissed one more time :)