Wrong Guy. [Kyuhyun Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

So in this story, you are a high school student who is rich, popular, smart, beautiful and humble. Since your parents have a big company, they decided to give you an "Arranged Marriage"
to the son of the owner of another company your parents are going to have a partnership with.
 
You were checking out your locker when Kyuhyun was already next to you.
 
Kyuhyun: Aish. Another person getting married for the wrong guy. WRONG GUY.
You: *slams the locker door* And what do you mean by that?
Kyuhyun: I said, you're getting married to a wrong guy that you don't even love.
You: *irritated* Why do you care, anyway? It's none of your business. Whoever I marry right now doesn't concern you.
Kyuhyun: Well then, suit yourself. You're going to thank me for this someday. I'm just giving you a piece of my own advice.
You: Well newsflash, stranger. I don't need your stupid advice.
Kyuhyun: Aigoo. So stubborn. Well then, bye.
 
You stopped Kyuhyun as he was walking away from you.
 
You: Hey wait!
Kyuhyun: I told you so~
You: About what you're saying a while ago.. Prove it..
Kyuhyun: That's it? Well then, give me your ring.
You: Why???
Kyuhyun: Just wait.
 
Your "fiancee" named Myungsoo was there. And Kyu called him.
 
Kyuhyun: Myungsoo~
Myungsoo: _____! What are you doing here? I've been looking for you!
You: Mianhae.. Myungsoo oppa..
Myungsoo: *stares at your hand* Ya, where's the ring that I gave you last time?
Kyuhyun: *acting* She.. dropped it.. on the toilet.. *frowns* Tsk. That sure was an expensive ring..
Myungsoo: YOU WHAT?! ___, HOW CAN YOU DROP THAT EXPENSIVE THING FROM THE TOILET? DAMN IT. THAT COST ME A LOT! You're so clumsy and you don't even know the value of money!
You: *sobs* But..
Myungsoo: NO BUTS! Try to go there and find it again! *walks away*
 
You were so mad that time.
 
You: Oppa.
Myungsoo: What?!
You: *slaps him* THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FROM DOING THAT! HOW COULD YOU?! *hands him the ring* HERE'S YOUR RING. GO AND MARRY IT! *stomps feet* Lets go, Kyuhyun. *grabs his hand*
 
At the fire exit..
 
You: *cries* That materialistic jerk! He only cares about his money and looks!! I shouldn't have agreed to my parents about this..
Kyuhyun: That's what I'm telling you a while ago, ____.
You: You should have told me in the first place..
Kyuhyun: I'm sorry, ___. I don't have the guts..
You: Guts to?
Kyuhyun: I don't have the guts to tell you how I feel..
You: *blush* Kyuhyun..
Kyuhyun: *kisses your cheeks* Yeah.. I love you!
 
And then he ran away. Since that day, you started to fall in love with him :D