Too Good to Be True. [Siwon Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

This will be in first person POV :)
 
So here's the story:
 
Me and my friends were assigned to do community work because it's a requirement for us college sophomores. We were asked to do household chores like cleaning, doing the laundry and cooking. Since only a few people know how to wash clothes, I volunteered myself to do the task. My friends decided to cook and clean instead so I was left alone.
 
You: Aish, is there other people than me who would help me?
 
While I carry the clothes to be washed, I saw a guy who I've never seen before. He was tall, fair and handsome. All of the sudden, I examined his face, and I realized it was Siwon.
 
Siwon: So, what am I going to do? *smiles*
 
The way he smiled mesmerized me, as if he was smiling at me. I blushed the whole time, and little did I know that I would bump into him, making the laundry fall into the floor.
 
Siwon: Let me help you with that. *helps you*
 
I wasn't able to focus. The way I saw him help me, made me fall for him easily.
 
Siwon: Here, be careful next time, arraseo?
 
And since that day, I fell in love with him. <3 <3 <3
 
We only have 5 days left to do our tasks, yet Siwon and I don't have any progress yet. I just get content just by seeing him from afar. I wanted to tell him how much I like him.. But I'm afraid.
 
"TELL HIM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE, ______!" My friend told me. I guess she was right. Who knows, he might like me back. But will he? Since I am not confident about myself. I'm not that pretty.
 
But despite of all that, I gathered the courage to tell him how I feel.
 
You: Siwon oppa..
Siwon: Oh, hi ____!
You: I need to tell you something..
Siwon: Saranghae, _____.
 
I was shocked with what he said. Saranghae? So..
 
You: Huh?
Siwon: I love you, ______.
You: I was about to say the same thing..
 
He grabbed my face slowly and we kissed. It was an awesome moment, and..
 
THEN I WOKE UP. Hoping it would turn into reality.
 
[Whoa, of all the SJ members, it was Siwon oppa~ IDK why. I wonder what it feels when Donghae did that~ Kekeke~ So yeah, that's what made my morning beautiful~]