Ideal Proposal. [Donghae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

In this story, Donghae is your boyfriend. Donghae asked you out on a date because this is also his brother Donghwa's birthday. So, to be able to let him brag about you and be proud of a pretty girl like you, he asked you to be with him. :)
 
So it's his hyung's birthday and he went to your home to fetch you and go there together. You wore your yellow chiffon dress and Donghae wore a black suit.
 
Donghae: *stares at you* _____, you're so beautiful... *keeps staring*
You: *blushing* Oppa, let's go, you're embarrassing me.
 
You were walking quickly that you forgot that you were wearing high heeled shoes. You tripped, and Donghae was able to catch you. Your faces were near to each other that time.
 
Donghae: Whoops, be careful, my princess.. *leans closer*
You: Mianhae, oppa. :)
 
And you two stood up and rode the car until you reached the destination.
 
At the party.. :)
 
Siwon: Look, it's Donghae! Ya Donghae!
Donghae: Siwon!
Siwon: Wow, your girl is such a cutie. *shakes hands with her*
Donghae: Of course, she is. *puts arms around your shoulder* Babe, will you sit here and wait for a while? I'll go and get some drinks. :)
You: Sure, babe.
Donghae: Come with me, Siwon~
 
While you were waiting for Donghae to come back, there was a girl near the other table staring at you like "OMG." It was Jung Hee. Donghae's ex girlfriend in this story. Because she was extremely jealous.
 
Jung Hee: Look girls, another imbecile trying to ruin my relationship with Donghae oppa.
You: *raises eyebrows* Excuse me?
Jung Hee: *moves away* Here. Go excuse yourself. How can I play my part as one of the protagonists in this love story when an imbecile like you is playing my part?
You: Oh, is this a play? I didn't know because you look like a clown waiting to be thrown off in the cliff. What pisses you off more the fact that I am happy or the fact that you're not? Either way build yourself a bridge and throw yourself off of it.
Jung Hee: You brat!!
 
You: I am very aware that I am a spoiled brat. So whats ur point exactly? As far as I'm concerned you just wasted your breath...
Jung Hee: Stay away from Donghae oppa! He's mine! We're engaged already!
You: But oppa didn't tell me about it.
Jung Hee: Are you stupid? Why would he even tell it to you anyway? GO TO HELL!
You: You say go to hell, I say, "please I run that joint." Puh-lease, stranger. You only want us to break up. That won't happen, sorry!
Jung Hee: I don't get it why oppa chose you! I'm much more prettier than you, richer and smarter!
You: I seriously think you need to take a long look in the mirror before you pass judgement on anyone else, because trust me, you ain't nothing special! You may be better than me, but talking
to me like this doesn't make you shine. Call me whatever you want, but at the end you don't know me and you never will. so dont judge my life, judge your own!!!
 
While at the other table.
 
Siwon: Uh-oh. I can smell catfights.
Donghae: Damn it. What is she doing in here? I need to..
Siwon: *stops him* No, let them be. I'm enjoying the show.
Donghae: What the..
Siwon: Relax, bro. Your girl will never create a scandal on this party.
 
Jung Hee: GRRR! YOU'LL REGRET THIS, _____! I already told you that Donghae is mine!
You: He is yours? Newsflash, we've been together for a month now.
Jung Hee: DONGHAE OPPA BELONGS TO ME, ME ME! Got it?!
You: Can you hear yourself? Just because God gave you a mouth, doesn't mean you must constantly use it. Sometimes you have to connect your tongue to your brain before talking ;)
Jung Hee: YOU'RE STEALING HIM FROM ME!! LIAR! 
You: I'm not a LIAR. I speak the TRUTH.. I'm not a boyfriend stealer, Donghae loves me. Hmm.. you think your tough because you called me a liar? Well, sorry to say but I have been called worse by better people. So you stop wasting our times and make yourself productive. Okay? :)
Jung Hee: DAMN IT. YOU WIN THIS TIME!
You: Well, As the saying goes, Forgive and Forget. I've already forgiven myself for believing your lies, and now I'm going to FORGET YOU EVER EXISTED!
 
Jung Hee ran away. She was extremely ashamed. Upon hearing your conversations by the public, they all congratulated you. :D
 
Siwon: WOW, ____! THAT'S WAS EXTREME! :)
Donghae: *kisses your cheek* THAT'S MY GIRL ALRIGHT! You're so strong.. and not to mention hot.
You: Silly oppa. But is it true that you are engaged?
Donghae: Uhm.. I'm about to be engaged, actually..
You: YOU LIAR!
Donghae: *smirks* With you...
You: Oppa! *hugs him* I love you so much~ Forgive me for what I did. I'm moody, emotional, and needy. I cry, I pout, and I'm sometimes quiet. No matter what, you always make me smile through my tears.
Donghae: That doesn't matter. I love you just the way you are. :) I don't love you because the things you do for me, or the sweet things you say to me. I love you because I love you..no more..no less..I love you babe
 
Siwon called the attention of everybody :)
 
Siwon: HEY EVERYONE~ We have an announcement to make!
Donghae: Ah, yes yes. I need your attention regarding this matter.
You: Oppa, what's happening?
Donghae: *smiles* I would like to announce to you that ____ and I are going to be engaged soon!
 
They all clapped their hands.
 
Siwon: KISS! KISSSSS! KISSSSSSS!
 
And you two did what Siwon said. You kissed in front of many people.
 
You: when i think about you i blush, when i talk about you i smile, when i am with you i am happier, your the love of my life and i love you so much ?
Donghae: *kisses you more* Every moment i think of you, i remember the first day we met. I just knew you were special... And now you are to me.. You are my everything in life now, Love ?
 
THE END :) this is my ideal proposal~ waaa~