Bridge. [Donghae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

You and Donghae are the best of friends and you would tell him who among your classmates has a crush on him. He is very handsome, but even so, he doesn't have a girlfriend since birth and he's not yet interested in dating.
 
You: Ya Donghae! A lot of girls in our class are totally into you!
Donghae: So..?
You: Why are you like that?! I'm just saying that it's time for you to start dating..
Donghae: I still don't want to! *wiggles* And besides, it's not yet the end of the world!
You: Hahaha! Cute! *pinches his cheeks* You're like a kid!
Donghae: And you're my umma~ Umma~ Can I get a hug??
You: *hugs him* Here you go, baby~ For being so cute!
 
But it all changed when you introduced to him to Soo Jin. Your gorgeous best friend.
 
You: Donghae, meet my best friend. Kang Soo Jin.
Soo Jin: *bows* Annyeong haseo, Donghae.
 
They were able to meet and get close to each other until you noticed that you would rarely be together. And because of that, you would .
 
You: Ya.. my best friend is beautiful, isn't she?
Donghae: Aniya. For me.. *blushes* You're prettier than her..
You: Uhm.. do you like Soo Jin?
Donghae: Waeyo?
You: Nothing. I'm just curious, yeah..
Donghae: *smirks* Admit it. You're jealous.
You: Of course not! Why would I be?
Donghae: Arraseo. Hmm. I am planning on courting someone, actually.
You: YOU DO??! WHO?! TELL ME!
Donghae: It's a secret for now.
You: Hmm. I have a feeling that it's Soo Jin. Go for it! Before someone else gets her!
Donghae: Hmm. If a guy would court you, how do you want him to do it?
You: Why are you asking me? I'm not the one you're courting.
Donghae: Well, duh. I have no experience in "dating" and "courtship" *cuddles you* I'm still a baby, remember??
You: Oh, right.. I don't know.. Just tell her how you feel. And do romantic stuff like giving her a love letter.. If I were the girl, and a guy does that, I won't hesitate to be his girl.
 
Then suddenly, Soo Jin comes up to the two of you.
 
Soo Jin: Donghae~ ____~ Hi! :)
Donghae: Soo Jin.. I.. *puts his arms around her* Lets go?
 
They went out together, leaving you behind. You were feeling kinda lonely..
 
You: *sighs* Just because she had someone he likes.. aish..
 
Two days have passed and you began teasing him.
 
You: Hypocrite.
Donghae: Huh?
You: You said you don't find her pretty and yet you're going out with her.
Donghae: *pokes you* You're jealous, aren't you?
You: Like what I've said. I AM NOT.
 
You stomped your feet and headed back to the classroom. Opening the locker, you found a letter. It was a love letter in a pink envelope.
 
"_____, meet me later at the park. I will be waiting for you."
 
Who could that guy be? :)))
 
A Romantic and Fluffy Donghae Imaginary for Mysbah si Maru :)
[The Continuation]
 
You: Whoa. Someone just gave me a love letter. I can't believe it.. *reads the letter again* It can't be mistaken since it has my name on it..
Donghae: What are you looking at?
You: *hides the letter* YA! DON'T INVADE MY PRIVACY.
Donghae: Oh, sorry. I didn't know. *puppy dog eyes* You're already hiding something from me!
You: I am not!
Donghae: Yes you are! If you don't, why were you hiding that letter?
You: Tell me first if you like Soo Jin!
Donghae: Whatever! Go and keep that secret instead! *stomps feet*
You: *rolls eyes* What happened to him?
 
After school.. You went to the park and put on your best face. Donghae rushed somewhere and didn't even talked to you so you were worried.
 
You: This guy.. I just don't get him at all! Oh well! *takes a deep breath* Must. Focus. I wonder who this guy is..
 
You finally arrived at the park and started to look for the guy who sent that letter to you. Then you found Soo Jin. :)
 
Soo Jin: _____!
You: Oh, hi Soo Jin. What brings you here?
Soo Jin: ____, did you had a fight with Donghae?
You: I don't know. He was ignoring me the whole time.
Soo Jin: *laughs* I thought so.
You: Eh? What do you know, Soo Jin? And how are things between you and him? Are you officially dating?
Soo Jin: Me and him? ANIYA! That's guy's inexperienced when it comes to this things. *whispers* Go to that bench near the tree.
You: Waeyo?
Soo Jin: You'll find out later. *winks* Goodluck!
 
You followed Soo Jin's orders and you went there. Donghae was there all along, sitting patiently like a kid.
 
You: Ya.. What are you doing in here?
Donghae: *hugs you* _____! You came!
You: Huh? I was here for my "secret admirer". I thought you were with Soo Jin?
Donghae: Aniya.. I was here, waiting for you. I was the.. *blushes* I gave the letter to you..
You: Seriously?
Donghae: *serious* _____.. *holds you hand* I love you more than all the grains of sand, drops of water, and stars in the sky combined.. You are my everything, and In my heart you'll stay forever.. *breathes* I said it.. finally..
 
You: But.. I thought you like Soo Jin..
Donghae: Since when did I say that? I said I'm going to court someone.. and that's you.. And I did what you told me last time.. Soo Jin was the bridge between us.. I asked her to help me.. 
 
You: *blush* No one has ever loved me unconditionally, unselfishly and endlessly. That is until you walked into my life and gave me your heart..
Donghae: ____, mianhae.. I know we're best friends.. but I can't take it anymore. I think of you, I just can't talk to you. I miss you, I just can't admit it. I need you, I just can't show you. I love you, I just can't tell you.. But Soo Jin told me to tell what I really feel.. So, will you be mine forever?
 
You: I <3 the way you look at me. I <3 your eyes, smile, laugh, and the way I can be myself around you! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world... just having you.. Yes, Donghae.. I love you too..
 
He gave you a kiss on the lips and you became a couple~ From best friends, you turned into lovers, hoping to be married soon :)