Areumdawo Yeoja [Henry Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))
It was the day of the prom. You were wearing a blue gown and you had your make-up on. It was a masquerade party, so you have no idea which is which.
 
The music started, and while sitting, there was a guy who seated next to you and asked you to dance with him. It was Henry, and you have no idea about it.
 
Henry: Beautiful maiden, may I have this dance? *offers his hand*
You: Yes, of course.
 
You reached for his hand, and you went to the center to start dancing. The music was relaxing and romantic at the same time and the people's attention were focused on the two of you and so is the spotlight.
 
Henry: Oh fair maiden, those beautiful eyes of yours, tell me the truth. Those lips, I want to feel. What is the I'm feeling, I cannot explain?
You: Who are you? A prince who is too good to be true.. Someone, who I really want to know..
Henry: *smiles* It doesn't matter who I am.. What's more important is my love for you..
 
After several minutes of dancing, he held you tight, for everyone to see. And it was time to reveal their faces. Henry slowly removed his mask, and you were shocked.
 
You: Henry oppa.. it was you all along..
Henry: Yes, this is me..
 
He grabbed a bracelet from his pocket and puts it on your hand.
 
Henry: This is for you. A circulat bracelet. It's simple, yet beautiful just like you. Just so you know, it shows how infinite my love is. Hearts become broken, but a circle goes on forever. ____, let me tell you this. I love you. I can’t help it. I can’t help caring. I’m forced. I’m too weak to restrain myself from you. I can’t help looking for you in a crowd. I can’t help thinking of you in the middle of night, day, or anytime at all. I can’t help wishing that you would love me. I can’t help waiting until the moment we talk again. I can’t help wanting to be more than just friends. I can’t help the way I love you.. although I wish I could. Sometimes I just wonder why I love you the way I do; but I don’t have a reason. I just simply fell in love with you. I do not know the reason why.. Please allow me to be yours..
 
You: Oppa, it's beautiful.. You know what? My love for you is just like an air.
Henry: Waeyo?
You: You can't see it. But you can feel it.
 
He kissed your cheek, and your lips as you both continued dancing. It was a night you wouldn't forget. <3