Challenge Accepted! [Kyuhyun Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))
Kyuhyun is one of your brother's friend in high school. He and his brother entered your house and your brother introduced him to you.
 
Your Brother: Ya! ____!
You: What?! You're so noisy oppa! *complains*
Your Brother: Come here, I'm going to introduce someone to you.
 
You came down, and was shocked to see your brother with someone. It was not an ordinary guy, but he was damn handsome.
 
Your Brother: Meet my friend, Cho Kyuhyun. He's going to play starcraft with me..
Kyuhyun: Hi, ____. Nice to meet you. *smiles*
You: *blushing* [Oh my gosh. He's so handsomeeeeeee~] Uh, hi..
Kyuhyun: Nice to meet you. You're so cute and pretty, unlike your brother. HAHAHA!
Your Brother: Ya! I'm handsome, you know!
Kyuhyun: To which part of the body? *smirks*
You: *laughs* HAHA! You're so funny!
Kyuhyun: See? Even your little sister disagrees.
Your Brother: Whatever. Lets go.
 
You stood there, frozen, when they left. Kyuhyun stopped for a second to give you a smile you can't resist. And from that day on, you started to have a crush on him. He would always go to your home every weekend, enjoying your company and of course, your brothers'. You were secretly giddy whenever he talks to you, and he feels the same way too. When there was no one at home except the two of you, he sat beside you, as you were doing your homework.
 
Kyuhyun: ____..
You: Eh?
Kyuhyun: Listen.. I have a confession to make..
You: Then go to the priest and ask for a confession, Kyu oppa..
Kyuhyun: *holds your hand* Aniyo.. _____, I love you..
You: Shincha?
Kyuhyun: De.. Jeongmal saranghaeyo..
 
He kissed you slowly, and you did the same. And while you two were at it, your brother arrived.
 
Your Brother: *throws apples at kyuhyun* YA! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!!
Kyuhyun: I love your sister.. *puts his arms around you*
Your Brother: You can't have her. Unless you beat me in starcraft.
Kyuhyun: Challenge accepted. Prepare to lose! *smirks* *looks at you* ____, I'm going to win this for you.
 
And so they did, they opened their laptops. Clueless about the game, you resumed with your homework, hoping Kyuhyun with win. When the game was over...
 
Kyuhyun: YES! I WON! *victory dance*
Your Brother: *sighs* DAMN IT. I WON'T PLAY WITH YOU AGAIN!
Kyuhyun: So, can I court your sister?
Your Brother: Whatever. JUST DON'T MAKE HER CRY OR ELSE..
Kyuhyun: Yeah, I know..
 
And Kyuhyun did court you. And when you admitted that you fell in love with him, you became a couple~