Sasaeng. [Siwon Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

You are Siwon's bodyguard. And as a bodyguard, you are expected to protect him from sasaengs, or so called "crazy stalker fans".
 
Your Boss: Ms. ____, it's your job to protect our young master. As of now, he's vulnerable to those people. Arraseo?
You: Yes sir! *salutes*
Your Boss: Well then, goodluck~
 
You wore your outfit. As usual, you're like the girl version of the people in "Men in Black." You were waiting for him to enter outside his dressing room when he finally came.
 
Siwon: *smiles* So, you're my new bodyguard?
You: Ne.. *looks down*
Siwon: *lifts your chin up* Goodluck with that, beautiful. *winks* Don't frown. You look better when you smile~
You: Arraseo.. *blushing*
 
You can't get enough of him. The way he called you beautiful, and the way he touched you for the very first time. You work for him, and no one knows that he's one of your idols.
 
You: [He.. just told me.. that I'm beautiful..] My bias.. he told me that.. Am I really beautiful? *speechless*
 
Then all of the sudden, someone just pushed you and covered your eyes with a blindfold. You were tied up in the chair by someone you don't know. And as far as you know, that person was able to enter Siwon's dressing room and got all his info. His number, his schedule and his twitter password.
 
You: MMFFFF!! HELP!!!
 
No one was able to help you, until you woke up..
 
You: Hey.. where am I??
Siwon: *serious* Don't you realize what you've did a while ago?
You: Mianhae! Please don't kill me! *bows* I was tied up.. I..
Siwon: Shut up. Know what you just did? Now my phone number, twitter account and all my schedules were revealed in the internet.
You: But.. I didn't do that! Someone tied me up, and I didn't know what's going on!
Siwon: Shut up with your alibis. Now what? You're my bodyguard and you're expected to protect me! But it seems it becomes reversed. I was the one who protected you..
You: *cries* Mianhae..
Siwon: Just leave.. and never show your face to me again. You sasaeng..
 
You were so depressed that time. Him calling you "sasaeng"? That's way too harsh. You blamed yourself for what happened.
 
You: *cries* I was so clumsy.. and I was a fool.. No wonder all those things happened.. My bias thinks I'm like that.. But he doesn't even have an idea how much I like him..
 
While at the studio..
 
Siwon: May I have the permission to view what the CCTV camera has caught?
Janitor: I'm sorry, sir. But it'll take a while since it was also damaged by the crazy fan of yours.
Siwon: Damn it..
 
Then all of the sudden, he remembered you. Your face, your voice.
 
Siwon: *sighs* That girl.. my old bodyguard.. I don't know why, but I regret what I just told her..
 
While you were still crying, someone called you. It was Siwon.
 
Siwon: Ya, is this _____?
You: *sniffs* What do you want from me?
Siwon: Come here. Right now.
You: Why? Is scolding me not enough? *sobs*
Siwon: [Uh-oh.. I made a girl cry.. Lord, please forgive me..] Just go and come to my office. Arraseo?
 
Then he ended the phone call. What does he want from you?
 
Siwon Imaginary Part III Final <3
 
You went to his house right away. You were also nervous. Why did he call you?
 
You: *knocks the door* [What does he want from me? I thought he doesn't want to see me again..]
Siwon: Come inside, ____.
You: Why did you call me all of the sudden? I thought you were mad at me..
Siwon: Did you find another job? [Firing her is harsh..]
You: No.. *frowns*
Siwon: Do you still want to work with me?
You: BE STRAIGHTFORWARD ALREADY!
Siwon: I changed my number already and I had a back-up of my schedules.
You: And what am I going to do about it?
Siwon: You'll do your job one more time as a bodyguard and see if you could gain my trust again. The sasaeng who did those things to me are not yet revealed since they also hacked the CCTV camera. What I want you to do is to stay by my side until the true story is shown in the video. Are you with me?
You: [If it's the only way to show you that I'm not like them.. why not.] Arraseo.. Just please believe in me..
 
So you did your job as a bodyguard, without any failures and trouble. It's been a while since you've started working with him again.. Until..
 
Siwon: [3 things I've realized while she's working with me: 1. I can NEVER stay mad at her for too long 2. She makes me smile on my worst days 3. She's the one I wanna be with forever...] *blush*
 
You: [Why is he looking at me? Oh Siwon. If only you knew how much I wanted to be with you.. If I could be with anyone, I would still be with you...] Ya.. the janitor called. He said that the CCTV camera is now working..
 
Siwon: [Why am I feeling a bit sad about this? Oh right, it's our last meeting if ever.. If we see the video once again. Then she'll not work with me anymore.. When we first met i honestly had no idea that you would be that important to me now, _____. Saranghae.] *holds your hand* Lets go..
 
You went to the studio once again and watched the whole thing. So what you were saying is true. And after a few moments, it was announced that the sasaeng was found. Siwon let it go.
 
You: So, I guess this means goodbye, Mr. Choi. *waves* [If my love for you is a crime, I want to be the most wanted criminal.. Shoot, I'm crying..]
 
Siwon hugged you from behind, oh so tightly..
 
Siwon: Don't go, _____.
You: But the deal is over. The sasaeng was caught, already..
Siwon: To tell you the truth.. I think about you every second of every day. When I hug you I wish I could never let go. I always get excited when I see you, and I'm completely in love with you.. So please stay.. And I'm sorry for hurting your feelings..
 
You: You're my bias, Mr. Choi.. and I enjoyed working with you. Even from afar, I'm still happy. Because I can see you everyday unlike those fans.. All this time, I am wishing for something. That you would hold me and tell me you love me. But I also want you to prove to me how much I mean to you. <3
 
He grabs your face and kissed you..
 
Siwon: I want you to stay, don't go away from me, _____. Will you marry me?
You: I.. I.. Yes.. *tears falling*
 
Thanks for that crazy sasaeng, you were able to be with your bias SLASH true love. The End.