Noona Neomu Yeppeo~ [Sungmin Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

You just broke up with your ex because of a damn third party. You started distracting yourself. Attending to parties, socializing with other people. But ironically, you're not yet prepared for another love life.
 
Not prepared, eh? But what if fate wants you to try falling in love once again? :D
 
You are an employee of a company when your friend was bursting, all of the sudden.
 
Friend: *squeals* OH MY GOSH. OH MY GOSH. OH MY GOSH!!
You: Ya! What has gone into you?
Friend: We have a new employee and he's damn cute and handsome!!! Omoooooo! *blushing*
You: Shhh! Can you like relax for a while?
Friend: Mianhae, but he's so cute, really. <3 I bet you'll fall in love with him if you see him later.
You: Yeah right.
Friend: Aish! Come on, ____. It's time for you to forget the past and look forward for the future!
You: I know, but we're working right now. And he's probably a college student. Hello, ?
Friend: But still! I'm starting to have a crush on him..
You: I won't fall in love, swear.
 
You won't fall in love? Hahahaha~ For fate to contradict what you've said, a guy suddenly appeared right in front of your eyes, capturing your attention. He was so cute and handsome, just like what your friend said.
 
You: *blushing* [He's tall.. cute.. and handsome.. But I won't fall for his looks!]
Sungmin: *bows* Hi~ My name is Lee Sungmin. And I'm a new employee here. I am a college senior who needs to complete my internship so please be good to me. *smiles*
 
You and your friend blushed once again. As if time stopped and there's nothing around but you and him. Even if he's not doing aegyo, he was definitely adorable.
 
You: Oh, hi. *shakes hands with him*
Sungmin: Are you my sunbae? *smiles*
You: Yes, I am.. I am already a college graduate..
Sungmin: Waaa~ I wanted to graduate already~ If I finish this internship, I would make it!!
You: Goodluck with that!
Sungmin: *wiggles* Gomawo, noona~
 
The way he said "noona" was indeed cute. You wanted to pinch his cheeks that time. Your friend gave him a tour to the shop while you were sitting on your workplace. Remembering what happened.
 
Sungmin Imaginary Part II <3
 
Friend: So.. you like him?
You: Who?
Friend: Sungmin. Duh.
You: *blush* I just find him cute.. that's all..
Friend: Liar. Haha! You're blushing, chingu. But seriously, I'm willing to give him up for you..
You: Waeyo?
Friend: You deserve him, ____. More than anything. Than your stupid ex. And I can imagine you and Sungmin together. *holds your hand* Let me help you, okay?
 
She did. And it all began when she asked Sungmin to ask you out for lunch.
 
Sungmin: Noona~ Lets eat together..
You: Ah.. sure..
 
You two ate lunch together. When he saw something on your cheeks, he immediately grabbed a tissue and removed the mess.
 
You: *blush* Gomawo..
Sungmin: You're always welcome, noona <3 *kisses you*
You: *shocked* Why.. did you..
Sungmin: Noona neomu yeppeo~ [You're so pretty, noona. <3] ____, rather. I love you..
You: I love you too~
 
All of the sudden, you've moved on from your ex. And you opened your heart to him..
 
Sungmin: Will you be my girlfriend, ____?
You: Yes..
 
So you became a couple afterwards. You were cute together. Months have passed and Sungmin was done with his internship. All he has to deal with is his thesis.
 
[Me: Thesis? 0___0 *scared*]
 
Sungmin: Jagiya, will you wait for me?
You: Of course.. *kisses him*
 
You waited for him ever since. A few weeks later, he called.
 
You: Jagiya?
Sungmin: Bogeo shipeo, jagiya..
You: I miss you too..
Sungmin: By the way, my THESIS defense was a success! <3
You: Shincha??! Congratulations! Let me give you a kiss when you go to my place~
Sungmin: Chuuu~ Can't wait! <3 Jagiya, please be at school tomorrow. Wear your best outfit.. Tomorrow's my graduation~
 
You: I will. For you I will. I love you..
Sungmin: I love you too..
 
The next day..
 
Sungmin: Jagiyaaaaa! *kisses your cheek*
You: Congratulations, jagiya. Here. I baked a cake for you.
Sungmin: Wow~ Gomawo! ^^
 
Sungmin went back to his classmates and you were with his parents that time. You were so happy for him. After a few rites, he was requested to come on stage for his speech.
 
Sungmin: I thank God, all the people here, my professors, my classmates, my parents and of course _____. My girlfriend. Without your help, I wouldn't become what I am right now..
 
He stopped for a while. Went down from the stage, found you, grabbed your hands until you were in front of many people. Getting a ring on his pocket, he kneeled in front of you..
 
Sungmin: *grabs the mike* Everyone, she's my inspiration, my love, my everything. ____, I'm thankful for having you.. And I decided not to let you go.. Will you marry me?
You: YES! *hugs him*
 
The student body were happy for the two of you. A few months later, you got married <3
 
Both of You: For richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do us part <3
 
Priest: You may now kiss the bride.
 
And Sungmin did. Years have passed and you were blessed with a cute daughter <3