Trapped. [Ryeowook Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

Ryeowook is a mischievous bad boy in this story. He would tease you so you often stay away from him. Until..
 
You were inside the elevator and he ran to enter as well.
 
Ryeowook: Ah, look who's here. Ms. Cockroach. *smiles*
You: Shut up! [Damn it. Speaking of the devil.. Aish.. Why does he have to know I hate cockroaches!] Stop calling me that!
Ryeowook: Hahaha. I forgot how fun it is teasing you, ___.
You: So not funny! *stomps feet*
 
As you did that, the elevator stopped and there was no electricity. Leaving you and him trapped inside.
 
Ryeowook: Damn it.. What's going on? *looks at you* Is your feet that heavy?
You: Shut up! *smacks the door*
 
It was an awkward moment between you and Ryeowook. He started to hold your hand that time.
 
You: Let go of my hand right now..
Ryeowook: Mianhae.. I guess I've gone overboard..
You: You did. Sheesh.
 
Then a cockroach was crawling on your skin, making you scream. You moved closer to Ryeowook. Little did you know that your lips meet. He kissed you back, enjoying the moment. Simply because he has a crush on you, and the only way for you to notice him is through teasing you. The cockroach was gone afterwards.
 
You: Why did you..?!
Ryeowook: Haha! You kissed me. *sticks tongue out*
You: I didn't! It was an..
Ryeowook: *kisses your lips* I don't care if it was on purpose or  not. Because I love you, ___. I'm just afraid to tell you.. Now that you know, will you be mine?
You: Eh? Only if you stop teasing me.
Ryeowook: I won't. From now on.
You: Arraseo~ You're mine now. *smiles*
 
And the electricity's back, with the two of you holding hands. :)