What Makes You Beautiful. [Henry Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

 
You were working with models who were undeniably pretty, making you feel so insecure.
 
Model #1: Oh my gosh~ You're so beautiful! So y and hot!
Model #2: Shincha? I guess I am! Hahaha! Lets take more pictures!
 
You: *sits and frowns* [I envy them. 23 inch waistline, silky hair, long legs and fair skin. I'm the exact opposite. And they don't gain too much weight even if they eat too much.]
 
You observed them for a little while and when your work was done, you hurried to the ground floor. And your boyfriend Henry was there, waiting for you.
 
Henry: Jagiya! *kisses your cheek* Let me help you with your things.
 
You were so down that time that you gave him your things without smiling back. You two entered the car quietly.
 
You: [I feel so damn insecure. I'm not pretty just like them. But my boyfriend is handsome.. I feel unworthy of his love..] *sighs*
 
Henry: Is there something wrong, my love?
You: *sobs* Oppa..
Henry: Why are you crying? *gives you a hug*
You: I feel so insecure right now.. give me a hug and don't let go..
 
He held you tight and wiped your tears.
 
Henry: Waeyo?
You: Well.. *sniffs* I've been working with models for my OJT. And just by staring at them.. I feel I'm not good enough.. for you.. Because you're handsome and I'm ugly.. They're hot, pretty and awesome.. While me..
 
He interrupts you with a kiss on your lips. You were still depressed.
 
Henry: Pabo. Stop comparing yourself to them. You're different. And you're the one I choose as my girlfriend. Who cares if they're skinny and pretty? That doesn't make you ugly, ____. I don't like girls who are so thin that it's like when you hug them, they'll broke apart. You're alright, my love. *sings* When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change. Girl, you're amazing just the way you are. Arraseo? I believe that no one is perfect and we all have flaws, but that's what makes us beautiful in our different ways. ?
 
Henry kisses you again and assured you that you're beautiful inside and out. You stopped crying and you loved him more. <3 <3 <3