Shining Star. [Donghae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

Donghae is a kpop idol, we all know that. But you're still close to him since he's your best friend. You secretly like him. While you were walking along the street, you saw him, gazing on the stars.
 
You: Donghae oppa..
Donghae: Hey, ____! Wanna go stargazing with me? Look at the stars, they're beautiful.
You: Ah, I see..
Donghae: What's wrong with you? Why didn't you go to my photoshoot and album launch?
You: Because oppa.. you have a lot of fans.. What do you think will happen if they see us together?
Donghae: *hugs you* Who cares? You're my best friend anyway. Is it wrong for an idol like me to have a best friend who's always been there for me?
 
You: Well, you do have a point. Lets go. :)
 
Donghae showed you the stars, using his telescope and you were amazed.
 
You: Whoa! So many stars! I wonder if there's a shooting star somewhere.
Donghae: *smiles* Stars are like friends; there's always some around, you just need to find your favorite one.. And for me, you are my star, ____.
 
Donghae gave you a tight hug.
 
You: Oppa, sorry for not coming a while ago.
Donghae: It's alright. And sorry if I can't protect you from my fans.
 
He looked into your eyes, and kissed you slowly.
 
Donghae: I can't take it anymore.. ____, I love you.. I'll give you the moon at night, I'll give you star that lights your eyes, I'll give you the sun that made just one more dawn. So another day may come, I'll give you my heart and soul. I'll be there to catch you when you fall. When you ask me what I give to you. Girl I'll give it all.
You: Isn't that a song? *laughs*
Donghae: Yes, but that's how you make me feel. Will you be my girlfriend?
You: Yes..
 
So after that day, it was revealed to the public that you two are now a couple. <3 You're still together, until now. :D