Secret Agents. [Yesung Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

You and Yesung are both secret agents in this story.
 
Yesung's Boss: The museum will reveal the most expensive jewelry later and I need you to get it for me. Don't ever let other people take that away from you. Understand?
 
While you..
 
Your Boss: The most expensive jewelry? You go and get it. Arraseo? That's your job as a secret agent.
You: I understand, boss.
 
So at the opening of the museum, you disguised yourself as a rich woman who is a jewel enthusiast and Yesung did the same. You were secretly planning on how to get that jewelry and you hid inside the janitors' closet.
 
You: [There are so many people watching. How can I get it there? Aish. What if I pressed the "fire alarm"?]
 
You opened the door and there was Yesung, staring at you.
 
You: You.. scared the heck out of me.. *shocked*
Yesung: Who are you? And what are you doing inside?
You: [Sheesh. Another annoying person.] Nothing.
 
You tried to walk away from him, but he pulled you close. He held you and whispered in your ears.
 
Yesung: Don't fool me. You're into the jewel, aren't you?
You: So what if I am? That jewel will certainly be mine. *smirks*
Yesung: Not if I get it first! *presses the fire alarm*
 
The alarm made the people inside panic. They were all running like  crazy for their lives. You two remained in the museum together.
 
You: That was my idea! *runs to get the jewel*
Yesung: *holds you close* WAIT! *uses a gadget* Look, there are invisible lasers there. Are you insane?
You: Shut up. I don't need your help!
 
You tried to tiptoe until you are a few steps from where the jewel is. Yesung remained to where he's at.
 
Yesung: [This girl.. she really is something..] You're so stubborn.
You: I am stubborn. Now what are you going to do about it? Are you just gonna stand there and watch my triumph? *evil smirk*
 
Yesung: *smiles* Of course.
You: WHAT THE HECK? *gets the jewel* HA! I GOT IT! *sticks tongue out*
 
Then suddenly, there were police approaching. Yesung grabbed your hands instantly and covered you with his jacket to prevent you from getting apprehended. You left the jewel inside the museum until you two were outside.
 
Yesung: That.. was close.. *pants*
You: Why did you do that? I thought you wanted the jewelry as well? And you're a secret agent too, aren't you?
Yesung: Yeah. But I decided to quit. *smiles*
You: Huh? Why?? *shocked*
Yesung: Because I found a treasure that cannot be replaced.
You: *thinks* What is it?
Yesung: *grabs your face and gives you a kiss* Isn't it obvious? It's you. Saranghae. <3
 
You two shared an awesome kiss and became a couple. And that's also the end of you two as secret agents~ <3