Predicaments [Sungmin Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))
Sungmin is the most popular guy in school. Almost everyone has a crush on him, and girls envy you because you're his best friend. He would put his arms around you, and whenever there is a stalker of him, you two would pretend to be a couple. And as a result, many people assumed that you were already together. Both of you were inseparable. One of your cousin, Yui, talked to you regarding your "skinship and closeness."
 
Yui: Unni~ Are you and Sungmin oppa a couple?
You: *shocked* Aniyo! Why did you asked?
Yui: Hahaha! Nothing. I just noticed how close you are. And many people think you're his girlfriend already.
You: ME? HIS GIRLFRIEND?! NO WAY!!
 
You kept on denying it, but inside your heart, you've been crushing on him the whole time. But you kept it as a secret for it might affect your friendship.
 
Yui: Seriously, unni?
You: Wae? You don't believe me? That's nothing. People just misunderstand our closeness. And besides, he's too cute to the point that he's prettier than me!
Yui: HAHAHAHA. LIAR!
You: I have no feelings for him. We've never dated, we're not dating and most of all, we won't date each other.
Yui: Who knows? Maybe time will come that you would eat those words up. What if you take your relationship to the next level?
You: What do you mean? Sungmin has so many girl crushes and idols that I lost count already.. It's impossible for him to like me..
Yui: Why not? You're pretty, unni. And a lot of guys like you too. For what I know, there are 6 guys in school who has a thing on you.
 
You: And how did you know about that, Yui?
Yui: S-E-C-R-E-T. :) Try it unni~ Maybe you're both in love with each other after all. I have to go now, bye!
 
While you were at the school garden, you thought to yourself..
 
You: [What does it feel like to be his girl? Is is a bit different from the way he treats me? After all, we look like a couple anyway.. What if he becomes my boyfriend.. and he likes me too?]
 
Absentmindedly, you haven't noticed that he was there in front of you and poked your cheeks.
 
Sungmin: YA! YOU'RE IN CLOUD NINE ONCE AGAIN!
You: Eh? Were you there for a long time now? *shocked*
Sungmin: You don't say? Aniyo, I JUST CAME. *smirks* *tickles you* HAHAHA, COME HERE.. *hugs you*
You: YA! STOP! *laughs* You're insane!
Sungmin: Hahahaha~ Crazy for you, ____. What were you thinking a while ago?
You: Nothing.. *sighs* *pinches his cheeks hard* AISH! I'M GOING CRAZY BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!
Sungmin: OUCHHHHH! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!!
You: The people think were a couple though I only tell then we're best friends!
Sungmin: Really? *shows aegyo*
You: WHY ARE YOU SO DARN CUTE SUNGMIN?! They think I'm your girlfriend already.. And those girls crushing on you might kill me..
 
Then suddenly, everything became very serious.
 
Sungmin: Don't you like it? That they assume that you've got a cute boyfriend like me? I don't like those girls anyway. Because all this time.. I..
You: Ah, I get it! You have tons of crushes to choose from!
Sungmin: *get serious* ANIYO.
You: Because you already have a girlfriend?
Sungmin: WHY DON'T YOU GET IT?!
You: Get what?
Sungmin: ____, do you have a boyfriend already?
You: *laughs* ME? NO. No one's courting me anyway.
Sungmin: That's good.
You: Ya! What do you mean by that?
 
Sungmin kissed you all of the sudden, before he could answer your question.
 
You: HEY! NO FAIR! YOU STEAL MY FIRST KISS!
Sungmin: *moves closer* That's good to know that I have no competitor. *smiles* Because ____, we're not friends... Friends don't look at each other the way we do. *holds your hand* You may not know this, but every time I look at you, I like you just a little bit more.. <3 And from now on, I wanted to court you. And take our friendship to the next level. Can't I court and love you?
 
You: Huh? What have you eaten Sungmin? That you're saying all these to me?
Sungmin: I'm serious, ____. And I can't handle myself from keeping this to you. so I kinda have a crush on you. ever since the first day i saw you i just haven't been able to stop thinking of you. I just hope you feel the same way. <3 Saranghae..
 
You've thought to yourself, and he smiled again and gave you another kiss. Making you decide.
 
You: The feeling is mutual, Sungmin. I love you too..
 
After months of courting, Sungmin became your boyfriend. And Yui's prediction became true. <3