You're the Reason Why.. [Leeteuk Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

"Love? Smile? What are those two things?" That's what I'm telling everyone since I broke up with my ex girlfriend named Ji-young. She was the most popular girl in school and I loved her so much. In fact, I did everything to make her stay in my life. I made 100 letters, gave her 100 gifts and stayed with her for a long time. She used to be my everything. But when she left me, I am left with nothing.
 
Flashback..
 
Ji-young: Leeteuk, I'm breaking up with you.
Leeteuk: Why?! You're kidding, right?
Ji-young: I am not.
Leeteuk: Then why? I thought you loved me.
Ji-young: I did. But I guess I can't give you enough love more than the amount of love you've given me. So.. I'm breaking up with you. And I'm in love with someone else. Leeteuk, it's not you. It's me.
 
IT'S NOT YOU, IT'S ME. Such a cliche word to use. Ever since that day, I wasn't the cheerful Leeteuk anymore. I changed. I became an introvert and I always wanted to do things on my own. But enough of the past. PAST IS PAST. DO NOT DISCUSS. I thought I'm going to be like this forever. Until I met ______. The girl who made my cold-heart into a heart that is fully loved. :)
 
She was my dongsaeng, actually. And it was her first year in highschool while I am currently in my sophomore year. She was a new student and I was assigned to give her a tour of the school.
 
[While walking. You were holding a map this time.]
 
You: Where to go...? Aish.. This is what I hate about first days.. Uhh.. I'm lost.. *frowns*
Leeteuk: Hi, I'm Leeteuk. A sophomore student, what can I do for you?
You: *blushes* [He's cute..] Uhm.. I wanted to go to this place.. *points to the map* But I am lost..
Leeteuk: Oh, the garden? Sure. I'll go with you.
 
My first impression of _____? She's beautiful. And simple. Not like other girls who wear too much make-up. She's beautiful the way she is. We went to the garden together and I gave her a tour to our school. Suddenly, she opened her bag and get her camera. She was a photographer, after all. That time, I'm starting to like her.
 
You: Oppa, let's have a picture together.
Leeteuk: Sure. :)
 
And we did. And I kept her picture inside my wallet. Ever since that day, we became close to each other. Finally, after all the heartbreaks, I found the one who would made me feel what love is. My feelings for her grew into love and I decided to tell her how I feel.
 
Leeteuk: _____, I have something to tell you.. And please don't be mad about this..
You: What is it, oppa?
Leeteuk: I love you. I really do. I was able to become what I am right now. You made my heart love again..
 
I moved my face closer and kissed her. She kissed me back.
 
You: Oppa, I love you too.
Leeteuk: Will you be my girlfriend?
You: Of course, oppa. You're mine. *hugs him*
 
And that's our love story. Thank God for making me fall in love with _____. And I know she's the one for me. :)