Rainy Day. [Eunhyuk Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

It was raining heavily outside when you are talking to Eunhyuk on the phone..
 
You: Oppa.. it's raining outside and we can't see each other because my parents want me to stay here for me to be safe..
Eunhyuk: It's alright, ____. I'll go there instead.
You: Oppa.. Are you really sure? *sighs* If it rains too hard, I won't get to see you.
Eunhyuk: Believe me, no natural calamities nor danger won't stop me from seeing you. And If time is all I have, I'll waste it all on you..
 
A few minutes later, you heard someone knocking the door.
 
You: Who is it? *opens the door*
Eunhyuk: Ta-da! I'm here! *hugs you*I cost less than the leading brand. Let's snuggle. ?
 
And you two went to the couch, hugging and cuddling each other.
 
You: Oppa, you shouldn't have done this.. It's too dangerous outside.
Eunhyuk: Remember what I said a while ago? Nothing can stop me. *kisses you*
You: You're the apple to my eye, the straw to my berry, you're the smoke to my high, and you're the one I wanna marry ? 
Eunhyuk: All I want is to fall asleep in your arms, feel your lips on mine every morning & every night, & hold your hand whenever I want to. No exceptions. I love you ?
You: Then stay with me as long as you want. ?
 
And he did. He spent the whole day and night with you until the rain is gone. :D