To the Rescue! [KyuHyuk Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

In this story, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk are the best of friends. But what happens when they fall in love with the same girl and that girl is YOU? That's a tough question, but here's how the story goes.
 
Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk were both walking on their way to school, when suddenly, they saw you. You were wearing extremely killer heels that time, so upon seeing them, you fell down on your knees.
 
Kyuhyun: [Hey, isn't this ____?] Are you alright? *helps you out*
You: Mianhae.. These shoes.. are killing me.. Ouch..
Eunhyuk: *checks your foot* Be careful, arraseo? Damn, your foot is wounded. Girls, why do you keep on wearing those heels when you know its uncomfortable?
You: I.. have.. to.. Since I'm already in high school..
Kyuhyun: But still.. can you wear other shoes instead and wait for the wound to be healed?
You: I have no extra shoes..
 
Eunhyuk: Kyuhyun, help me. I'll carry her, you go carry her things. *carries you* Lets go.
You: Hey.. I'm heavy.. Put me down..
Eunhyuk: If I did, will you be able to walk?
 
They accompanied you to the health service of your school. The nurses there covered your wound in bandages and cleaned it up for you.
 
You: Gomawo.. *bows*
Kyuhyun: [Damn, she's cute..] *blush* It's nothing..
Eunhyuk: How is your foot?
You: It's okay now. I'll ask my mom to pick me up instead. *holds both of your hands* Thank you so much! By the way, I'm ____.
Kyuhyun: Kyuhyun here. And I know who you are. *winks*
You: *blushes* Eh?
Eunhyuk: [I'm starting to like her..] Of course we know you. You're the most popular girl in school.
You: Aniya.. there are a lot more who are better than me..
Eunhyuk: [She's humble.. I like that..]
 
Then suddenly, your mom came to pick you up and were shocked to see two handsome guys.
 
Your Mom: Omo~ _____! Are you alright?
You: Yes, umma. Thanks to these guys. By the way, Umma. These are my new friends, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk.
Your Mom: So handsome guys.. Thanks for helping my daughter. *bows*
Kyuhyun: No mam, it's nothing. *smiles*
 
You left with your umma. Leaving them behind. Little did you know that their heart stopped for a moment seeing you and your mom together.
 
Eunhyuk: Damn.. I think I'm in love with her..
Kyuhyun: So am I..
Eunhyuk: You too?!
Kyuhyun: Hahaha. May the best man win! *shakes hands*
 
KyuHyuk Imaginary Part II
 
Since then, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk decided to court you and do efforts in order for you to notice them. They both like you, yet you don't have a clue about it.
 
Kyuhyun: Since you're my best friend, we would take turns in getting close to her?
Eunhyuk: Are you sure? I can just find someone else, you know.
Kyuhyun: Hyung, you value our friendship so much. Cut it out. You're making me cry. ___ has to choose one of us. If you're the chosen one, then I'll be happy. But if I were the one, then you'll be happy for me as well.
Eunhyuk: Hahaha. Love you, Kyuhyun! *hugs him*
Kyuhyun: Ya!
 
You two were laughing at the same time when you approached the two of them~
 
You: Eunhyuk! Kyuhyun! *shows aegyo*
Eunhyuk: [SO CUTE! XDDDDDD] Hi, _____~
Kyuhyun: Yo! How's your foot?
You: It's finally better. Thank you, really. Mind going for a walk with me? I want to treat you all as a thank you reward.
Eunhyuk: Seriously, you don't have to.
You: But! I want to! Please?? *puppy dog eyes*
Kyuhyun: [MUST. RESIST. THE CUTENESS.] Arraseo. Eunhyuk-ah, lets go!
 
So you treated them for ice cream and you had so much fun with them. Then suddenly, Kyuhyun whispered something to Eunhyuk.
 
Kyuhyun: *whispers* Here's our chance. Lets tell her that we like her. And make her choose.
Eunhyuk: What?!
Kyuhyun: *covers hyuk's mouth* SHHH! Yes, it's time.
 
Kyuhyun smirked and Eunhyuk became so nervous that time.
 
You: What's with those looks?
 
They held your hands and you went to the bay and watch the sunset together.
 
Kyuhyun: Eunhyuk, are you ready?
You: Eh??
Eunhyuk: You bet I am!
Kyuhyun: 1, 2, 3!
 
They kissed you on both of your cheeks and screamed..
 
"WE LOVE YOU, ______! LETS HAVE MORE ICE CREAM!!"
 
You were blushing upon hearing that. Two handsome guys, crushing on you. Who would you pick? :))