My Secret Helper. [Eunhyuk Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

You are busy because of all the requirements in school. You have 2 quizzes, 2 reports and a quiz bee all happening and due tomorrow.
 
You: AISH~ so many things to do!! I don't know where to start!!
 
To make matters worse, your teacher who is in charge of the quiz bee asked you a favor.
 
Teacher: ____, if it's okay with you. Will you go to each of the classroom and ask who their representatives are for the quiz bee?
You: Sure, mam.. [BUT I HAVE TO REVIEW, REPORT AND GET MYSELF READY TOMORROW..]
 
Since you can't say NO, you were persuaded to do so. You were running high and low just to complete your task when your classmate Eunhyuk saw your things and your "To-Do List."
 
Eunhyuk: *looks around* [Whew. She's not here.. Oh.. so many things on her table.. I should fix it for her.. Wait.. What's this? *grabs the list* A to-do list? I don't know that some people are still doing this.. Hmm. Let me see..]
 
To-Do List..
 
7-9am: Review for Algebra.
10-10:30am: Break time.
10:30-12:30: Finish the powerpoint presentations.
12:30-1:00: Lunch
1:00-3:00: Review for Chemistry.
3:00-4:00: Rest
4:00-5:00: Review for the quiz bee.
 
Eunhyuk: *shocked* [Damn it. Algebra and Chemistry at the same time? That's so hardcore. I reviewed that topic a while ago so I might help her.. Really.. I didn't know how hard it is to be a top student..]
 
He saw your things and the draft for your powerpoint and began opening his laptop. He did the powerpoint report for you secretly for hours, burned it in a CD and placed it on your table.
 
Eunhyuk: [____, I hope I was able to help you.. Goodluck.. I love you.. Fighting!]
 
2pm..
 
You: DAMN IT! MY SCHEDULE IS RUINED! I was about to do my powerpoint report a while ago. And I am still not done! Aigoo! *cries* Now what will I do?? *checks your things* Hey.. what's this? *checks the CD* "Powerpoint Presentation"? Huh? I don't remember doing this in here..
 
You opened your laptop this time and you were surprised to see all the things you've written in draft were all in the slides.
 
You: *surprised* [Who this this? Oh my gosh, I must thank this person whoever he/she is!]
 
You were smiling as you placed the CD in your bag. Now it's time to review for Algebra.
 
You: THANK YOU SO MUCH, WHOEVER YOU ARE! *smiles*
 
Secretly, Eunhyuk was watching you. And he was happy to know that he was able to help you. :))
 
Eunhyuk Imaginary Part II. :)
 
You were studying at the park when you suddenly closed the book loudly.
 
You: WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS? Grrr. Would I even use this in my daily life? Aigoo. *frowns* I may be a top student, but I still need some help.. *tries to answer the problems* I got it wrong again! Waeyo..
 
After hours of solving for problems, you gave up.
 
You: Lets face it. I won't pass this subject. *sighs* And now I'm  hungry.. 
 
You went to the cafeteria to buy some foods and as soon as you got there, Eunhyuk secretly went to your stuffs and wrote all the answers to the problems with detailed explanations.
 
Eunhyuk: Ah, I get it. On number one, the sign should be negative. So the answer must be negative as well. Negative multiplied by negative makes positive. *writes* There. I hope this would be able to help her once again. You can do it, my girl. <3
 
He ran as fast as he can and started hiding when you were approaching.
 
You: *eats candies* Ah~ candies sure make me less stressed. Okay, back to the problem.. *checks the book* Huh?? Why is it filled with correct answers and explanations?! Eh?! *looks around* But.. there's no one here.. *sighs* Oh well.. *yells* THANK YOU!!
*smiles* Ah, so that's why my answer is wrong!
 
You happily reviewed afterwards and you started reviewing for Chemistry as well. It was alright to you, since it's your favorite subject. You went home quickly after two hours and reviewed once again for the quiz bee.
 
Eunhyuk: [I hope she would be able to get a high score..]
 
You: [Whoever this person is, you're a lifesaver. And if he's a guy, I wouldn't hesitate to hug him..]
 
The next day, things were going well. Your reports were a success, you passed both Chemistry and Algebra and you won the quiz bee! As you were about to go to the backstage, you saw Eunhyuk, putting a big lollipop inside your bag.
 
You: Aha! You're caught! *winks*
Eunhyuk: *panics* It's not what you think! I..
You: *hugs him* Gomawoooooo..
Eunhyuk: *hugs back* For the candy? You're welcome..
You: Aniya.. for helping me in all my tasks.. Without you, I wouldn't be able to accomplish all these.. *hugs him again* Eunhyuk-ah, thank you..
Eunhyuk: *hugs back and blushing* You're welcome..
You: Why did you helped me by the way?
Eunhyuk: Uhmm.. Because I..
You: I like you, Eunhyuk.. And helping me.. made me realize that I've been loving you all along..
Eunhyuk: How did you know it was me?
You: I just feel it in my heart~
 
He hugs you and gives you a kiss.
 
Eunhyuk: Actually, I love you too, ______. Congratulations. You deserved it.
You: It's all because of you.. How can I repay you?
Eunhyuk: *moves closer* *whispers in your ear* Be mine, ____.
You: Is that all? Sure oppa~
Eunhyuk: So you're my girl now???
You: NE! :) I love youuuuu~ <3
 
So in the end, the one who was helping you became your one true love. Kekeke~