Dependent. [Sungmin Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

Sungmin is a cute guy who is attracted to girls who are dependable just like you. And yes, he likes you. Not only because you have the qualities he likes in a girl, but also for your personality and care.
 
You: Sungmin-ah.. Have you eaten already?
Sungmin: Aniya.. *tummy growling*
You: Hahaha, come here and eat with me.. Please? *shows aegyo*
Sungmin: But.. I need some help in Physics..
You: I'll help you later, arraseo? You won't be able to focus on an empty stomach. Sit down. I have pumpkin soup with me..
Sungmin: Shincha?! I want to eat!
 
You would feed him like a cute baby and fix his necktie. And he really likes it when you do that.
 
Sungmin: [I wonder if ____ became my wife.. I would feel so lucky.. Every guy will be.. She's so dependable and I like her. She'll be a good mother to her children and that's for sure..]
 
You: So, how did you like pumpkin soup?
Sungmin: It was yummy~ <3 Gomawo..
 
Then you started to study for Physics. Because you were so close to each other, he can't help but smell and look at you.
 
Sungmin: [Ah~ So beautiful.. I can't stop thinking bout you, girl.]
You: Ya Sungmin, I just finished explaining. Were you listening? *moves closer*
 
All of the sudden, Sungmin kissed you slowly and tenderly as you forgot everything around you. Dropping your books on the floor.
 
You: Ya..!
Sungmin: I love you, ____. *touches your hair*
You: S-sungmin.. I love you too..
 
Ignoring Physics, you two kissed again. And he asked you to be his girl. Of course you said YES.
 
Sungmin: I've been waiting for this moment, ____.
You: Me too, and it was worth it. *hugs him*