Perfect for You. [Donghae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

 
You and Donghae broke up because of an argument, but both of you still love each other. One time, he called you before you were able to go to bed.
 
You: Why did you called me?
Donghae: ____, I am missing you. Can we go back to how we used to be?
You: Give me 3 good reasons why I should give you another chance.
Donghae: #1, I love you. #2, I LOVE YOU. and #3, I LOVE YOU!
You: What the heck?
Donghae: Hey, I'm telling the truth.
You: I know that you love me. Give me another reason.
Donghae: You love me. And I won't last a day without you. And this is my first time to love a girl this much. And I wanna marry you. When will we get married? And, You always find the right thing to say or do to keep me smiling. That's why I love you so much! :)
 
You: *blushing* That's so sweet.. But these are still not enough.
Donghae: You changed my life and I wouldn't be the same without you. You are the best thing that happened to me. And I've never loved this way before..
 
You: What makes it different from the way you loved before?
Donghae: What I am trying to say is that I love you with every inch of my heart and no matter how far we are or wherever I will be, I will always love you!! ?
 
You: [Oppa, I love you so much.] That's so sweet, Donghae.
Donghae: So, will you accept me again and go back to me? I miss you so bad.
You: It's amazing that after all these arguments I can still talk to you and say... I still feel the same way about you.
Donghae: I'll take that as a yes, babe. How 'bout you?
 
You: Babe, a single day without you makes me feel like I am going to die, so promise me that you will stay by me forever. ? I love you! ?
Donghae: I won't let you go, _____. What else?
You: When I see you smile my whole world stops. When you kiss me I get butterflies (: when you hold me in your arms I know that its forever. ?
Donghae: Damn babe, I want to see you right now.
 
Little did Donghae knew that you were walking towards his house the whole time.
 
You: Open the door.
Donghae: Why? *opens it*
You: *grabs his face and kisses him* I love you, idiot. Who would have thought that a guy like you and a girl like me would ever fit so perfectly??
Donghae: I love you too, babe. :)
 
And that's how it ended :))