Volleyball [Sungmin Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))
You were walking around the campus, when you got hit by a ball on your face so hard. Your nose started to bleed, and you fell on the floor.
 
Sungmin: Are you alright?
 
You, being mad and irritated at the same time, raised your eyebrows on Sungmin, even if he was extremely cute.
 
You: Does it look like I'm okay?! Damn it! My nose is bleeding!
Sungmin: *carries you* Let me take you to the clinic..
You: Ya! Put me down!
Sungmin: No way. You got hurt because of me.
 
You two were inside the clinic with Sungmin. Your nose is still bleeding, and he borrowed the first aid kit to clean the wounds that were caused by your fall.
 
You: This is all your fault! Look what happened!
Sungmin: Mianhae.. I didn't mean to.. You were on the way..
You: So you're telling me it's my fault? Wow! Excuse me! It was me who got injured here! Aigoo..
 
You were very noisy that time. When the doctor was about to scold you, he covered your mouth and held you tight.
 
You: MMFFFF...!!
Sungmin: Shh.. Be quiet. Stay still..
 
Your heart was beating so fast and you can't help but blush. When the doctor wasn't there anymore, he lets go of you.
 
Sungmin: Mianhae! *bows*
You: Why did you do that?! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!!
Sungmin: Aish! Just shut up and kiss me, ____!
You: How did you know my name?
Sungmin: I've been checking you out in the past months!
You: As if I would!
Sungmin: Yes, you will.. *kisses your lips*
 
This boy, who happens to be a volleyball player, became your first kiss. To your surprise, you were already head over heels for him. Since that day, Sungmin started to court you, and he became your boyfriend <3