The Only Fish for Me :) [KyuHae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

This is on First Person POV :)
 
I was waiting for you the whole time, Kyuhyun oppa. As I was fixing my things, you went to approach me unexpectedly.
 
"______." You said my name, oh so sweetly. I was shocked because its the first time you called me by my first name. You went along and hugged me, despite of all the people watching.
 
"I like you since the day we met." Hearing those words, I can't help but cry because of joy. You muttered those words, and I did the same. It was the best thing that ever happened to me.
 
As I was about to grab your face and kiss you, I looked at you one more time.
 
"_____, I can't breathe!!!!" That voice seems familiar. It was Donghae. I opened my eyes, and there I was, holding his face, which is so close to mine.
 
I finally woke up. And screamed.
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IN MY ROOM, DONGHAE?!!!" I asked.
 
"Stop screaming too much, ____! I was just here to wake you up! It's almost time for school, you know!"
 
DAMN IT. I looked at the clock that time. I only have an hour left to prepare to school. I rushed towards the bathroom, took a bath, got dressed and wore my shoes for school. Donghae was waiting for me at the living room, patiently like a cute little kid. I sighed. I was about to kiss Kyuhyun in my dreams. And now, I have to wait for that dream to turn into a sweet reality.
 
It was a beautiful day. My best friend Donghae and I were walking happily.
 
Donghae: ____, we almost kissed a while ago.. *chuckles*
Me: *kicks him* YOU IDIOT!! STOP MENTIONING THAT!!!!!
 
He teased me the whole time. And within a glimpse, we were already at school. Kyuhyun oppa, will you ever notice me someday?
 
I went to the classroom, staring at the walls as I was using my laptop to edit some pictures for the fanfics that I'm making and currently working on. I was absent-minded that time because I was thinking
a lot of things. First, What if Kyuhyun really likes me and is just hiding his feelings all along? But.. that's impossible. He doesn't even know I exist. Second, what if Donghae and I kissed? Will that change our friendship? That I don't know. Donghae has been my best friend, and I don't want our friendship because of love.
 
"Wow, that's an awesome layout, _____." Someone told me. That time, I was able to snap out of it. I looked to check who that person is. Gulp. Its Kyuhyun.
 
"Kyuhyun oppa.. I.." That was the only thing I could say. ____, ASK HIM OUT!! Imagine, the most popular guy, is talking to you right now! And he even knows your name!!
 
"So you're a fanfic writer too? Wow. :) I didn't know that you are so creative in these things." He smiled at me. And that surely made me blushed.
 
"Kyuhyun oppa.. I LIKE YOU!" And I screamed and run towards the nearest exit. Damn it, I was so stupid. What kind of confession is that? Aigoo.
 
Then Donghae went to the fire exit too. It was our secret hiding place, and no one dared to enter that place. I don't know why, but this is were we can express ourselves.
 
"____, why the sad face?" Donghae asked. I was so down that time. How stupid can I be?
 
"Oh hi. I just confessed to Kyuhyun a while ago and I ran away.." I sighed.
 
"You did? How?" He asked. But I had a feeling that I shouldn't tell him about what happened. I don't know why..
 
"Uhm.. It was unexpected, that's all.. I want to ask him out and apologize to him.." I told him, ashamed of what I did.
 
"Then why don't you go and do it?" He gave me a straighforward answer. Donghae is like this. That's why most people misunderstood what he's saying. But me? I'm already used to it. And I like him
for being like that.
 
"Donghae.. you know how I am.. I'm shy when it comes to these kind of things.." I was turning red that time.
 
"Oh, right." Then suddenly, he observed me for a minute. "Ah, I know what to do." He smiled.
 
Bmp. Bmp. Bmp. My heart is beating so fast. He was leaning close to me. I shouldn't be like this, because we are already best friends.. But him.. being like this.. This is inevitable.. Aigooooo.
 
"How bout we go on a date instead?" He asked. His brown eyes and heartwarming smile.. WHY AM I SEEING HIM LIKE THIS??!!
 
"Me.. and you.. on a date?!!" I was shocked that time. My best friend, what the heck is happening to you.
 
"Yeah." He smiled. Donghae's smile is so contagious that I even smiled back.
 
"Seriously?" I asked.
 
"Well, it's the only thing left. I know you're comfortable with me and I feel the same with you. Maybe if we started dating, you might gain a courage for telling Kyuhyun how you feel." He said.
He does have a point. "And don't worry, this is just a friendly date." He added.
 
"Oh." I said in reply.
 
"Hahaha, why are you like that, ____? Are you sad because you thought were going on a date like couples do?" He leaned his face closer again.
 
"Ya. Stop leaning this close to me!!!" I scremed. Know what he did? He moved in closer, perfect for us to kiss. "I won't move away unless you say yes." He smirked. Damn it, he knows my weakness.
 
I kicked his leg and I was able to make him move. "ALRIGHT ALREADY! AISH." I have no choice. Better ask him on a date to practice, than never to ask Kyuhyun out.
 
"See you later, best friend. I'll be waiting for you after school." He kissed my cheek and ran away. I was left, shocked.
 
After school, I almost forgot what happened a while ago. I styled my hair, I put on make-up and sprayed on perfume. I did my best to look beautiful. But why????
 
I went down, on my way to the school gate. Donghae was there, waiting for me.
 
"Donghae." I spoke. That capture his attention.
 
"You're.. beautiful." Donghae was speechless that time. And then he went back to his old self. "Lets go, shall we?"
 
We walked along the road and went inside the ice cream store. He knows that I like ice cream. But since he doesn't like sweets, he ordered something else.
 
"Of all the places, why did you choose to be here with me?" I asked.
 
"I don't know.."
 
"But you don't like sweets." I said as I was eating a banana split.
 
"Yeah, that's why I ordered a smoothie instead." Then he stopped for a while. "Look at you, you're being messy.."
 
"Mianhae~ I just love chocolates and sweets~" I smiled at him. I can see him blush.
 
After that, we went to the arcade. He even played the crane and gave me a lot of plushie. A turtle, a Monkey and of couse, a fish. :) Being with Donghae? I guess it was fun. He knows me a lot and I am
me when I'm with him. I was smiling the whole time.
 
We were at the fountain that time and things started to get serious between us.
 
"_____." He said my name.
 
"Yes?" I smiled as I said that.
 
"Can I be straightforward to you this time?"
 
"Yeah, sure."
 
"Uhm.. ____, I liked you since the day we met.. Did I ever told you how much I like you?" WAIT. IS THIS DEJA VU? Kyuhyun told me the same thing in my dream.
 
"Yes. But only as a friend."
 
"Whenever I see you, I think, "You have no idea how much I care about you." He said. I was speechless that time. "You are the one I love and the only one. The person that I get nervous with just by looking in your eyes. my world only revolves around you baby girl."
He added. I feel paralyzed upon hearing what he said.
 
"Why can't it be me, ____? I've always been there for you.. I agreed on having a date with you because I don't have the guts to tell you how I feel.. If you're scared to go out with me then let's be scared together because I know that without you in my life I won't be able to live like I would with you in it."
 
That moment, I was not able to speak. I can feel the pain in his heart. It made me realize something. That Donghae was the one I really love. What I feel for Kyuhyun was just infatuation.
 
"____, tell me if you feel the same, if not, I'll just stay away.."
 
I couldn't bear that. So I hugged him behind, crying the whole time.
 
"Donghae.. don't leave me.. I like you, yet I still stay quiet. Thinking that love is a strong word yet that's the only word I can find to describe my feelings for u. But I still stay quiet.. All along, I was fooling myself.. I loved you all along.."
 
Donghae turned around and hugged me upon hearing that. And we started to cry.
 
"I need you...today and everyday after. I want you...tonight and every night after. I love you...always.." He said as he wiped his tears and wiped mine..
 
"I was a fool, Donghae.. Loved you once, Love you still. Always have and always will. Close together or far apart, forever you stay in my heart. I love you.."
 
I didn't stopped crying that time. He too, can't.
 
"Every time i say i love u I think to my self and say that’s not enough to say I just hope u know that I love u so much and u are a big part of my life.." He told me.
 
We expressed our feelings for each other. All along, I was in love with him and he was waiting for me to say I love you in return. Because he was taller than me, he looked down, held my chin up,
and there he kissed me. When his lips met mine it felt that i was in the air looking down at us and slowly drifted back into my body.. Donghae oppa, you didn't hide me, you didn't wait for a better chance. you took the chance given and kissed me in front of everyone. I can say tha i was right. you are better than the others.
 
He had another Fishy plushie on his hand and he started to kneel down.
 
"____, It's a bit strange how we first met and began talking. But im glad I took that chance :) look where we are now ?"
 
"I want to be the girl who gets your jacket, who gets to hold you hand,who gets to cuddle you by the fire, the girl who gets to say 'you are mine'"
 
"Then so be it. Be my girlfriend. No matter what they say, you will always be mine, you'll always be my baby, and I will always love you. And no one can change that ?"
 
"YES OPPA, I'M YOURS AND YOU'RE MINE!"
 
And we kissed. "I warn you, my kisses are toxic. Highly addictive is on the label." Donghae laughed and smiled.
 
"I don't care. I'm addicted to you, my Donghae." And I kissed him back.