Distance. [KyuHyuk Imaginary.]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

You and Eunhyuk are a couple in this story, but he decided to go to another country to take over their company~
 
You: Eunhyuk, don't leave me. *frowns* I thought we'll be together until the very end?
Eunhyuk: Mianhae, ____. But I have to do this. *kisses your forehead* I promise to come back after 2 years. And by that time, we'll get married. Are you mad at me?
You: *frowns* No, but.. *sobs* I'm gonna miss you!!!
Eunhyuk: _____, I'm gonna miss you too. But I need to do this for us, and for our future. You understand, don't you?
You: Arraseo..
 
So Eunhyuk left afterwards and gave you a long kiss. You two communicate with each other through text messages and IM, but for you, it's still not enough because you are used to being with him all the time.
 
After a few weeks, you met a handsome guy who happens to be your new neighbor. It was Kyuhyun. Since he lives next door, it's inevitable not to talk to him~
 
Kyuhyun: So, your boyfriend is in a different country right now?
You: Yeah. *frowns*
Kyuhyun: Do you miss him, a lot?
You: Of course I do.
Kyuhyun: *smiles* Don't frown, _____. You'll see him soon.
 
You and Kyuhyun became close to the point that you would always go out and visit a lot of places. But even so, you still miss Eunhyuk that time.
 
2 years later...
 
Eunhyuk: Jagiya, I miss you..
You: *sobs* Eunhyuk oppa.. I miss you more..
Eunhyuk: Don't worry, I'll come back there in a few weeks. Cook some noodles for me, okay?? I love you~
You: I love you oppa! I will wait for you!
 
You were so happy that time, because 
 
Kyuhyun: _____, I will only say this once so you better listen.
You: Yeah, I'm listening.
Kyuhyun: I love you.. *blushes*
You: But Kyuhyun, I have a boyfriend and he'll come back soon.
 
He would hug you so tight, and you can feel his warmth. You were confused that time. What feelings do I have for Kyuhyun? That's what you've been asking. But you can't give him a definite answer. You wanted him as well, but at the same time, you want Eunhyuk too.
 
Eunhyuk came back and finally confessed to you. Kyuhyun was still waiting, even if he doesn't know if he will win in this game called love or not. But if you had to choose, who would you pick? :)