Sleeping Beauty - Sequel [Hangeng Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))
Lets just say that between Heechul and Hangeng, you chose Hangeng. And you know what will happen next. :)
 
You: Umma, Appa.. I choose.. Hmm.. The one, with just one kiss, made me alive again.. *points to Hangeng*
Heechul: *smiles* You win, bro.
Hangeng: Seriously, princess?
You: Yes, my prince. And you told me you loved me a while ago. I knew the day you said I love you first was the first day of my life. I was brought to life by you, and I couldn't imagine living without you. Prince Heechul, mianhae.. *bows*
Heechul: Don't apologize, princess. I know you would be much happier with my younger brother..
 
Hangeng gave you a hug, and a few days later, the announcement of your marriage circulated through the country, and all the people were invited to your marriage. :) You dressed in white, like the usual Christian wedding, and Hangeng wore a prince outfit.
 
Priest: Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Hangeng and ____ in marriage. Their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife.
 
Fastforward:
 
Priest: Do you Hangeng , take ____ to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?
Hangeng: Yes, I do.
Priest: Do you ______, take Hangeng, to be your partner in life and sharing your path; equal in love, a mirror for your true self, promising to honor and cherish, through good times and bad, until death do you part?
You: I do.
 
Afterwards, you two put rings on each other, symbolizing your marriage. For the second time, you've kissed. And all the people, both from your kingdoms were both united and happy. After a few years, you and Hangeng became the King and Queen of your kingdom, and you had two sons, Rui Xi and Li Xu, waiting to be the crowned princes of the next generation.
 
Through one kiss, you became alive. The witch, you casted the spell upon you, was killed by the huntsmen. And you two lived happily ever after.