My Baby [Donghae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior.. the Continuation :))

 

Donghae is your best friend and you were always there for him. Since he's like a kid, he would always depend on you because you're a person who is matured enough and good to lean on. He grew and became a superstar. He would look muscular, handsome and appealing to the girls. Since he's a heartrob and is now a star, you tried to stay away from him because you and him might be seen by other fan girls and assume you were in a relationship with him.
 
You: Aww, my baby has grown already. *sighs* We may be on the same age, but he's still a kid if you ask me..
 
Then he arrived at your home. [You two were living together since you both share for the price of one condo.]
 
Donghae: _____~ I'm so tired~ *hugs you*
You: *stays away* Go and rest now, Donghae..
Donghae: Why won't you let me hug you, ____? *frowns* Hmp!
You: I prepared your food. I'll take a rest now.
 
You started being cold towards him and Donghae would always be sad whenever you do that. The next morning when you two got out of the house, he tried to kiss your cheeks, even if there are fan girls watching.
 
Donghae: Let me give you a kiss, _____~ Chuuuuuu~ *tries to do so*
You: Ya! *kicks him* What if your fans sees us?
Donghae: *frowns* There you are again, _____. *cries* You're no longer affectionate towards me! *runs away*
 
Donghae tried staying away from you, and you regret what you did to him.
 
You: [Mianhae.. my baby.. It's for your own good.. But I can't stand being away from you..]
 
You waited for him until night time, secretly and you prepared another meal for him. Donghae didn't touched it and he rushed to his bedroom. You were peeking, and he seems to notice.
 
You: *closes the door* [He's still a kid.. Even if he's manlier now.. But why is it my heart aches whenever I see him ignoring me?]
 
You tried to sleep, but you can't. Then all of the sudden, Donghae entered your room with a plushie on his hand. One fish and one anchovy.
 
Donghae: *cries* ______... my best friend.. my girl.. :(
You: Why are you still awake? It's way past your bed time, Donghae. You still have a shooting tomorrow. *wiggles*
Donghae: *hugs you* Stay put for crying out loud!
 
You both stopped moving and you let him hug him~
 
Donghae: You're so warm.. I missed this.. I missed you.. Why are you staying away from me? Don't you know how much it hurts?
You: I don't want to stay like this, really.. I'm just afraid some fangirls might see us..
Donghae: *kisses you* So what if they do? I love you and don't you know why? You got my heart when you first said, "HI!"
You: But.. you're an actor now..
Donghae: That doesn't change anything. I love you, ____.
You: I.. can't stay away from you.. Why is that so?
Donghae: *smirks* Because you're in love with me.
You: So.. are we a couple?
Donghae: Are you silly? All I ever wanted was to see and be together with an anchovy.
You: *sobs* Okay..
Donghae: *wipes your tears* Will I be your fishy and you be my anchovy? And lets live together forever?
You: Yes my baby~ I love you~
 
He slept with you, holding those two plushies. And you decided to become a couple and date in public. All fans approved. :))) Who can't deny that a childlike guy and a matured girl can be a match made in heaven? :)